Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

In need of mentors

A special place to grow and learn.

Dee1983

Unread post Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:15 pm

I know I can sense energies but the problem is I don’t know how to properly decipher them between my own and someone else’s. I am highly emotional so it does affect me whether I have good days or bad days. This really drains me to where it feels like I’ve done physical activity all day and I just have no desire to move. I’m just kind a looking for someone to be able to talk to and get good advice from their standpoint. I take everything so literally, and I always have the feeling of things needing to be done right now. :help:

Owlscrying

Unread post Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:55 pm

:welcome2: to ABT Dee1983. :thinktank:

Nice meeting you in Chat. Image

Always good to maintain Self-Protection.

As well as keeping your own personal energy reservoir, to draw upon in times of need.

Keep to yourself, not let others have, to keep energized.

Here is a handy link  

‹ Psychic Learning & Spiritual Development ‹The Empath's Path (by request)

>  Self - Care List for Empaths

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:06 pm

Hi There Dee1983

:welcome2: To ABT... Great to have you join us all :thinktank:
I know many would be able to relate to you.. Hope the link Owlscrying shared with you will help you out. Has a few handy tips for dealing with what you're experiencing

It's definitely common for Empaths / Psychics to feel this way. Being highly sensitive you are able to pick up on the emotions/moods/intentions of others and energies that may have collected. It's really important to take care of yourself first and once you are feeling better to practice self protection as Owl says. It won't mean you no longer feel/sense it will just mean that you'll be able to, whilst not draining your own energy. See spiritual protection as a casing that nobody can get through. It will shield you from all negative
(Useful too when you can't avoid the people who make you feel this way. (I know it can happen with anyone but there are some who can drain quite quickly)...
That aside gemstones can help you I recommend Carnelian, Citrine, Rose Quartz and a protective stone, (Any of the well known protective stones will help)

There will soon be a class beginning on grounding and protection, keep a look out in the Events diary as you might find that helpful

Feel free to join us in the Chat

Take care
Sam j
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:11 pm

Doreen Virtue Chakra Clearing

I think it may be a good idea to also start with this , It's a guided chakra clearing meditation by Doreen Virtue
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Dee1983

Unread post Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:02 pm

Thank you both. owlscrying I will be sure to practice the techniques. Samatha I do need to meditate more often and exercise helps clear me from others too. I will keep an eye out for the grounding techniques. Again thank you.

Return to “Inner Development”

• Information