Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Saturday 17th, Absent healing

...do it the natural way!

Samanthaj

Unread post Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:52 am

Hi everyone

I'll be doing some distant healing (Reiki) on Saturday June 17th: Feel free to leave any requests below, here in the forum. The healing will be sent out at time below
Healing requests can be for People, places, pets , situations

We sometimes have Healing Circles in chat, but I thought it would be nice to do this every now and then for people who have missed healing circle

All are welcome to join me in sending healing on the 17th, at 3pm GMT and you can request as many people as needed

To receive the healing all you need to do is relax and once you have some spare time (around 25 minutes) to rest somewhere quiet, free from distraction and intend ''I am now receiving the reiki healing sent by ABT members'' -- and the healing will begin.. it goes where it's needed and will begin working in to your energy field/ aura . You may or may not feel sensations as the healing works , some describe it as feelings of warmth whilst others may not feel much at all. Trust that either way, if your intention is to receive it, you shall :-)

After 30 minutes, the healing should be fully sent and it's advised you drink plenty of water

**Reiki is a natural aid to other treatments, please don't use spiritual healing of any kind to replace your normal medical regime .. we're not medical doctors or quaified to help medically, and we cannot claim to heal or 'cure' illnesses, please understand that and if you're concerned about your health, seek out professional advice. Thanks
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Owlscrying

Unread post Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:31 am

3pm GMT - 10am EST - 7am PST

pinkjasmine

Unread post Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:55 am

I would like to request a healing for my dog, Meg. She is going blind and it´s breaking my heart. I´ll try to attend the chat session, but if I cant make it, here is my request for her.

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:30 pm

pinkjasmine wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:55 am
I would like to request a healing for my dog, Meg. She is going blind and it´s breaking my heart. I´ll try to attend the chat session, but if I cant make it, here is my request for her.
Hi Pinkjasmine

I'm so sorry to hear -of course I'll include Meg for you
Sweet name by the way, my dog is also a Meg :o)
I'll send out the healing for her at time above, no worries if meg is sleeping at the time.. I've noticed in dogs they usually tend to want to sleep with reiki so a little extra time napping is normal
The same rules re: drinking plenty of water after the healing, she may need a little extra after. Let me know how she gets on with it would love to hear
My love is going out to you and Meg in the meantime

Hugs
Samj

"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Samanthaj

Unread post Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:40 pm

Hi

Just confirming i'm sending out Reiki to anyone who is interested, you will be able to call it in from 3pm (20 minutes time) :thumbsup:

Meg and Tiesha

Return to “Reiki, Meditation and Healing”

• Information