Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

BEES ARE EVERYWHERE !

Tarot, astrology, rune, palm, numerology, face, aura and more..

BrandonS

Unread post Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:36 pm

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here it goes. So usually every week I get signs in either repeating numbers, animals, words, symbols, and so on. They repeat themselves so much its incredible. So lately I have been seeing Bees everywhere. I started to see them in advertisement billboards and posters. I then noticed them on car windows. Went to buy some clothes at the mall and bee patch work all over jackets. I then went to buy clothes online same thing bees all over clothes. Went to buy my aunt some jewellery and low and behold a few bee broaches caught my eyes in the same disply box were I made a purchase for my aunt. Watched antique roadshow and again Bee Jewellery and pottery. Went to the Library to get a book and the first book I pull off the shelf thinking it was another book a BEE on the front cover. This is just a small taste of all the bees I have been seeing this week. Then for three days straight I have been seeing 1:11, 11:11 as well.

I looked up the meanings but would love anyone elses interpretation. I almost forgot before I saw the bees a toad crossed my path in the woods. Scared the crap out of me. Just had a feeling to add this in. After seeing and being scared by the toad the bees came then the numbers.

Thank you for your time ! <3 Any help will be greatly appreciated thank you.

Return to “The Many Forms Of Reading”

• Information