Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Want to Use Rose Quartz Crystal to the Fullest Effect

Tarot, astrology, rune, palm, numerology, face, aura and more..

Purple20

Unread post Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:22 pm

Hi !

So, not too long ago, I bought a rose quartz necklace, and after programming and cleansing it, wearing it allowed me to get deeply in touch with my emotions to the point where I'd be up at night crying. I'd say I began to be a bit more sensitive while wearing it and me crying was more of a release than anything else. I understand that it is meant to attract love from all aspects, but is it possible that it's clearing the 'muck'? I wish to attract love so I'd love to know how I can use my rose quartz to its fullest effect? Other than that, not much changes; my dreams aren't vivid, and love hasn't changed much for me. In fact, I feel like it's getting out al the negativity and whatnot, if that makes sense. Thanks so much!

Samanthaj

Unread post Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:42 am

Hi Purple

:welcome: To ABT

Great to have you join us

Good question. My opinion is that yes it's likely. In fact i'd never given it much thought but can relate to you in this with the rose quartz specifically. I know that clearing symptoms exist (even with spiritual healings such as Reiki) there is a period of cleansing of built up emotions/memories/energy and it can cause you to feel more emotional .. especially since rose quartz works well with the heart chakra

it's good you programmed it for the specifics. For dreams maybe a combination would be better.. usually heard that Rose Quartz is good at promoting relaxation and peace to help you sleep, but unsure of the dreams. :o)

Yes it definitely could be, I was also wondering/thinking of a tough break up and how much would need to be released after a long time of feeling the grief and hurt from that. If it was intense it would make sense there is a lot to clear and it could take some time

Hope this helps a little and hopefully the others will have some input

Take care & have a fab week

Samj
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

CelticRose

Unread post Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:09 pm

I read somewhere that its good to use rose quartz to ward off old LOVE if you were to place it on the right / earthly side hand side of the place where you worked in and also if you wanted to draw new love into your life then to position it on the LEFT/universal/spirit healing side of the work space and also under the bed/beneath your pillow too to draw new love into your life. Rose quartz though definitely works with relationships forming both old and new, but also it is possible to be connected to the heart center and also it can lessen stress / tension on headaches if you were to place it on top of the ache where it happens and ask for it to send a ray of love out to the source of the ache; it will send a ray of healing light with the crystal properties in to the place that needs the extra healing the most.

I'd also say that if you have got some inner healing to do and more of it in terms of relationships then yes that will probably happen with the stone; but use the rose quartz to ward off the older flames that have been and gone and it will help with self-esteem and the less feelings that were needing to let go of during the time.

Purple20

Unread post Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:29 am

Samanthaj wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:42 am
Hi Purple

:welcome: To ABT

Great to have you join us

Good question. My opinion is that yes it's likely. In fact i'd never given it much thought but can relate to you in this with the rose quartz specifically. I know that clearing symptoms exist (even with spiritual healings such as Reiki) there is a period of cleansing of built up emotions/memories/energy and it can cause you to feel more emotional .. especially since rose quartz works well with the heart chakra

it's good you programmed it for the specifics. For dreams maybe a combination would be better.. usually heard that Rose Quartz is good at promoting relaxation and peace to help you sleep, but unsure of the dreams. :o)

Yes it definitely could be, I was also wondering/thinking of a tough break up and how much would need to be released after a long time of feeling the grief and hurt from that. If it was intense it would make sense there is a lot to clear and it could take some time

Hope this helps a little and hopefully the others will have some input

Take care & have a fab week

Samj
Thanks :) I do notice that whenever I do meditate with it, I feel these emotions building up within me, just waiting to get out :grin: should I mainly focus on compassion in dealing with said feelings as they come to the surface?

Purple20

Unread post Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:35 am

CelticRose wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:09 pm
I read somewhere that its good to use rose quartz to ward off old LOVE if you were to place it on the right / earthly side hand side of the place where you worked in and also if you wanted to draw new love into your life then to position it on the LEFT/universal/spirit healing side of the work space and also under the bed/beneath your pillow too to draw new love into your life. Rose quartz though definitely works with relationships forming both old and new, but also it is possible to be connected to the heart center and also it can lessen stress / tension on headaches if you were to place it on top of the ache where it happens and ask for it to send a ray of love out to the source of the ache; it will send a ray of healing light with the crystal properties in to the place that needs the extra healing the most.

I'd also say that if you have got some inner healing to do and more of it in terms of relationships then yes that will probably happen with the stone; but use the rose quartz to ward off the older flames that have been and gone and it will help with self-esteem and the less feelings that were needing to let go of during the time.
Thank you :) I'm coming to realize that using the rose quartz is really helping me come to terms with love and the things I need to work on in that realm. I'm wondering, is it normal to have these feelings of pent up emotions wanting to come out but just not doing so? I hope that makes sense lol, I'm unsure if it has any connection with the rose quartz.

CelticRose

Unread post Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:54 am

That would be normal if you are working with opening the heart chakra, which is also what rose quartz does help with!

Return to “The Many Forms Of Reading”

• Information