Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

The ethereal body

Tarot, astrology, rune, palm, numerology, face, aura and more..

Alexandra

Unread post Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:38 pm

Some years ago, I started noticing seeing a light around people. Through research from what I've read this is called the ethereal body. Some people's are brighter and bigger than others and almost everyone's that I see is brighter around the head more so than the rest of the body. I see it around animals too. Although i would love too, I don't see the colors of people's auras like how I hear it described. And I don't know what it means that I can see people's energy at all. There's always been an unusual amount of paranormal activity around me, that I just thought was normal for everyone for the longest. Other forms of extra sensory perception too...but I digress. I feel like this is a spiritual gifts and I should be using it to better understand myself and help other people but I don't think I understand it enough myself yet. I came here because I know it's a safe place where no one would think it was weird or crazy. Where to start with what this light I see around people? What's it mean? Can it be developed further? What kind of gift is it? Any answers or advice is welcome

Return to “The Many Forms Of Reading”

• Information