Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

crystal ball gazing

Tarot, astrology, rune, palm, numerology, face, aura and more..

CelticRose

Unread post Mon May 08, 2017 2:44 pm

Crystal Ball Gazing

For those of you that aren’t sure of how to work with a crystal ball…..

…and for those that you that do know how to work with a ball, then this is for you!
You may learn something new.

first its best to set the mood…. and light a candle - preferably a tea light - start as to how you would mean to go on….
you can then light incense if you choose to of your own variety, or put on music… or a 12 hour youtube video of relaxing music in the background.… relaxing and calming music of meditation that will help you be at ease in a sacred space…

(Meditate for a few moments to quieten the mind if you have mind chatter, etc, step into a bubble of protection and ground your energy.
then when you are ready, proceed to the next step!)

Make sure your ball is cleansed, charged, purified, blessed, with short visualization or by requesting the ball to show you when holding it in your healing hands, how it would prefer to be cleared, charged, purified, blessed…. all terms mean the same…

You can ask which way it wishes to be cleared and - If it shows you, great! - trust in it - if it shows you sea water or alternative method you can use… - then you can mix and mash them up e.g. sea salt and water…. clouds within a ball usually mean its awoken or has activated… I like the word awoken as its a more positive light…

It doesn’t need to be crystal for a ball, it can be clear quartz - transparent ball. Often, I find clear quartz will show me just as much stuff as a crystal quartz will do. I suppose its to do with whether or not you feel there’s a connection between you and the ball, as that always helps!

So, with crystal gazing… and granted, this is the way how i was shown, and this is but one way to get one started, because as i explored this subject further, different crystals could show you different insights, and different things… but i suspect it could be tailored to meet other purposes as well… e.g. tailored grids, but will come to that later on when working with the stones…!

So with your sacred space already sorted and the energy becoming more focused, pick up the ball from the stand and place it in your healing hands opposite your heart so you know what’s coming from the ball is connected to the heart and is true and positive…

if its on a stand, sometimes its best to have it in front of you…. start to gaze around the edges of the ball, and trust that imagery will be shown to you within the depths of the crystal… should a link open remember to work with the ball at the time of the open link, should spirit come forward to connect, its OK if their personalities shine through the ball’s open link, just let it all come forward… if you prefer to work with spirit direct, then put the ball down if drawn… and let spirit come direct…

…if you wish to work with the universal energy, ask for universal energy or guiding energy in your intention…but know that spirit are also part of the parcel of connecting in delivery of the messages through the ball that’s being the window to connect to the energies today…

let the messages filter through and that will be the messages you are tuned into that person’s energy for the day, put into the room when ready…

close the link when the messages have all finished translating across, remember to reground & protect for when finished and sip water when complete to reground, bring focus back to the room when you are ready to disconnect. pause. you should now be disconnected from sitter’s energy.
Remember to thank the energy, both universal and spirit for connecting today. Grids will be posted later on :) as soon as I've typed up my notes :D

Ckj2612

Unread post Tue May 09, 2017 10:22 pm

I am awaiting two spheres coming and going to practice. Thank you for a thorough insight.
'There's no greater agony than an untold story' (maya angelou)

CelticRose

Unread post Wed May 10, 2017 7:42 am

More than welcome ckj2612. :) I'm hoping for a celestite sphere at some stage lol but i've been working using this method with my obsidian one too and a bit of meditation as well.

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu May 11, 2017 3:19 am

Thank you Celtic

I haven't really worked with crystal balls as of yet. I had one but it just collected dust and I gave it away. But this is really interesting and good to know. Scrying is a great form of divination and sometimes I think the signs around us can tell more than a book can. The other day as we were talking about scrying , I went over to sink shortly after and the water had left the neatest heart shape
:)
At that particular time, I was thinking about a passed loved one so It was a subtle reminder for me, that I always have opportunity to see and receive signs in nature (and tools like this) .
I may try it in future, curiosity pulls me to get one again

hugs
Samj
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

CelticRose

Unread post Thu May 11, 2017 7:34 am

will post water scrying in the near future when I write it up samj so keep an eye out for that - but cool - good confirmation for you :)

Hailz1012

Unread post Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:44 am

Thank you for the information, Celtic! I always see beautiful balls/spheres at the crystal store I like to visit, but was never really sure how to use one so I've never attempted.

CelticRose

Unread post Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:02 am

Maybe this will help you tempt :o) Don't worry if at first you get nothing and see clouds, just remember to ground and protect before using one and also if you get clouds it just means that the ball has activated itself to prepared to work with you on that. Sometime if not all the time its you setting up a friendship with the ball first to get to know each other in order to work.

Return to “The Many Forms Of Reading”

• Information