Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Two children showing abilities

Are you a gifted teenager or a parent with a gifted child?

stacyl222

Unread post Fri May 24, 2019 10:53 pm

How glad I am to see this thread. Over the past year I have seen my daughters begin to develop abilities. One is 13 and is able to see entities and "knowing" of where objects are through visualizations. My other daughter who is 10 is what I considered indeterminate at this time but i feel healer is definitely one of them and she is very empathic. These two I can very much relate too. However, trying to relate to my 13 year old's ability is very hard for me as I cannot see spirits and do not know how to help her work through that except for teaching her shielding, meditating and connecting to her guide who she already knows as does my 10 year old. As a mother with my own set of abilities of mediumship, "negative spirit busting" lol or banishment for more technical terms, and healing, i find it frustrating to not be able to help my daughters with their own sets of abilities.

CelticRose

Unread post Wed May 29, 2019 3:37 pm

Allow their gift to grow between you both and your daughters and their guides will also help you show yourself the way forwards. Meditation and silencing the mind is key to progress and also talking about it as an outlet helps. When ya need a check point, go back to grounding and protection and start afresh.

stacyl222

Unread post Wed May 29, 2019 10:10 pm

CelticRose wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 3:37 pm
Allow their gift to grow between you both and your daughters and their guides will also help you show yourself the way forwards. Meditation and silencing the mind is key to progress and also talking about it as an outlet helps. When ya need a check point, go back to grounding and protection and start afresh.
Thank you for your input. Trying to teach my youngest how to shield and quieten her mind is the tough part as her empathic side always gets the best of her. It is amazing to see this growth within them and I am excited to see how they end up, but frustrating that I cannot completely help them, and do call upon our guides alot. Hugs.

Return to “Psychic Kidz”

• Information