Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Lavender 'Monster spray' for intuitive children who have trouble sleeping

Are you a gifted teenager or a parent with a gifted child?

Samanthaj

Unread post Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:09 pm

Hi all. So there was an idea mentioned a few years back on site and thought I'd add it to the new forum

Monster spray- for children who are receptive and have nightmares
(the idea being that the spray will give them confidence that it ''banishes'' anything bad, yet has a soothing effect as it contains Lavender :)

To make the 'Monster spray' :

* A spray bottle – dollar store (*if you’re re-using a bottle that held cleaning fluid, please wash it well)
* monster stickers – dollar store (or printables – see below)
*Label Maker – can come in useful to stick on spray bottle title
*Essential oil i.e. lavender, tee-tree oil etc – optional
* A drop or two of Food Color – optional as may stain surfaces

To make your monster spray:

'' Involve your kids in the process of decorating the bottle and mixing up the spray. When they participate in making their monster-banishing remedy, they’ll be excited to try it out, and may even look forward to bedtime tonight!

Allow your child to place stickers wherever he wants to. He’ll likely feel like he has more control over the monster situation if he’s permitted to design his spray himself.
''

Have fun naming the spray- some ideas - “Monster-Be-Gone” or “Go Away, Monster Spray”

''Mixing up your monster spray:

Fill the bottle with water, and have your child assist you in adding the fragrance (the essential oils) and a drop or two of food colouring.

Give it a shake, and you’re all set!

At bedtime tonight, let your child spray his or her bedroom before bedtime, paying special attention to any possible “points of entry” like closets, windowsills, doorways and under the bed.

Place the bottle on your child’s bedside table, or somewhere near-by where he can reach if he’s scared in the night.

Hopefully, with a bottle of monster spray close at hand, bedtime monsters will soon be a thing of the past for your family.''

Note: although it was suggested by several people, I would strongly advise against using a store-bought, commercial air-freshener as “monster spray”. Commercial fresheners are filled with chemicals and harmful ingredients. These, in my opinion, are not healthy for your children to inhale at any time, much less for hours, all night long. When possible,

Source:
http://happyhooligans.ca
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

LightworkingMama
ABT Team

Unread post Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:49 am

Thank you again for this Sam!

LWM :sunflower:

Samanthaj

Unread post Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:42 am

LightworkingMama wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:49 am
Thank you again for this Sam!

LWM :sunflower:

More than welcome Lightmama , hugs
I hope it helps your girly. Seagypsy was mentioning adding in some sage and I think that's a great idea. Sage and sea salt water/sprays in general are good alternatives to smudging, especially for people who can't cope with any smoke from smudging (asthma) etc :)
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Return to “Psychic Kidz”

• Information