Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Self - Care List for Empaths

The ability to sense the emotions of others.

Stargazer72

Unread post Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:57 pm

Very good reminder.
I really need upgrade my self protection.
"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple." Dr. Suess

mysterygirl

Unread post Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:54 pm

I read this over and over again. I recently had my awakening and being able to realize things now that I didn't realize back then. My parents didn't want me and all the years of my life was controlled and destroyed. My mom didn't care about me enough to protect me and I recently found out my Father have been hurting me just to make his life better. I recently found out my Father was a drug dealer and everything he spent on me was drug money. He is abusive and tried to control me with money. I struggled keeping jobs and getting out of this cycle. My dad has done alot too hurt me including placing a dead rat in my fan of the truck while sleeping. He also sent his friends after me and he will do all of this with no conscious at all. He wishes death on people and later laugh. I never accused him of anything because of his abusive ways so I pretended to not know. He use to tell me he sees death. When I was coming up my father use to tell people they gonna die if they don't stop doing something. Three weeks later the person would die of a heart attack. he felt so good about this he kept doing it. My mom would try to control my life with the Police Department. She would create her own drama and call the police repeatedly to put me out the house. No calls or anything were logged. My mom started controlling my life with the Police department at the age 8. I would get false reports filed on me without me knowing and then she would manipulate me with these to get what she wanted from me. She would basically try to destroy me. Every help she gave me such as her co signing a car when I told her not to, was only to benefit her from a married military man. She would help me with nice things only to turn it around on me and create a crime. I recently learned that there was a bank account established in my name as a drug business before I was born. I lack so many skills and my eating habits are horrible. I don't talk to anyone. I don't own anything in my name except for the truck I purchased. working was a struggle and having the things like other people was a complete struggle because it was taken from me. When I was being put out the house constantly and having to move with my dad. My dad didn't want the counselors to talk to me saying that he was afraid of losing everything he got. Now I'm older enough and recently. I just found out that his property was a result of a drug business. in 2012 the FBI confiscated large quantities of different drugs for an investigation later to find out that this field was his. I always wanted to work in the FBI as a detective. I been in investigations and basically leading them since 2012 because of this big circle of connect the dots. I was a benefit to my mom and dad. I left my family alone as well. I was completely drained that I couldn't concentrate on anything in the environment. I have a 2.8 for GPA in College. I had these abilities for a while. I'm finally able to move away on my own. I am completely self motivated. They spent years trying to destroy me. Needless to say they both headed to prison.

TheRaptureofEnoch

Unread post Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:12 pm

Looks like stability and clarity are things that you must make for yourself; if you already haven't. I don't doubt your intellect or resilience. We are products of our parents, but we do not have to live in their legacies.

Through abuse there is often an awakening. Sensory is heightened as defenses rise.

Do you still live with your parents? I have similar but not exact experience with my parents as well. I've been fortunate to have opened dialogs with them as adults and reached some common ground after many fights.

Just because adults have children, it's not always appropriate for them to be parents. That's the lesson I learned. I think I've not had children with the girlfriends I've been with and my wife yet because I still think there's a part within myself that I don't wholly trust. I've worked around special needs children for almost 10 years now who have challenging behavior, almost subconsciously as a training, and it's probably time to bury the hatchet with myself and give my wife what she deserves. I do well by these troubled and disabled kids and I think I have a lot to offer. My wife and I have built a stable environment for ourselves; both a little touched still in our own ways. However, we've managed to not have any serious fights for as long as we've known one another. Through this exact moment of self-reflection inspired by your monologue I believe that it's opening another gateway of acceptance within me. Thank you.

Take this for what it's intended to be. I think some of the self-distrust and paranoia from your family may still be within you. Your parents may not have treated you the way a beautiful soul such as yourself deserves to be treated. Hopefully you do not fabricate a life around yourself that associates passionate violence as love and attention for yourself; echoing your upbringing. I hope you know how much you love and accept yourself; and have forgiven yourself for every thought and action that went against your higher knowledge.

You are stability and purpose.

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:19 pm

Mysterygirl you have so much to be proud of yourself for. :thinktank:
-----------------------------
Not to go off topic but wanted to add this: (just a few thoughts)
We're not obliged to love and care for someone just because they are a blood/non-blood relative, nobody has permission to hurt you, tear you down, make your life a misery... nobody does
Part of reserving energy for yourself (or healing) can sometimes mean cutting off from such people who are making you feel unhappy
If you're ever feeling like none of the above in the list are working well, maybe it's time to see who you are spending a lot of time with

Empaths are some of the kindest most generous people in society that you'll ever meet.. The first to take the shirt off their back to help another, they go above and beyond to help others..but by creating this post i just wanted to remind you all, psychic or not, self care is important, not selfish :thinktank:
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

mysterygirl

Unread post Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:36 pm

I was reading through my posts and discovered that there were replies. Both of you are right. I recently had my awakening only a few months and I can care less whether a family member jump off the bridge. I feel completely disconnected to them now. No feelings at all, the feelings are empty. I read an article about signs of any energy vampires and the signs matched her to the tee. I was suffering from their sins and everything I tried to do in life something bad will happen that's beyond my control. I was a benefit to them. My dad didn't want me and everyday I got blamed for their mistakes. I was benefit to them both. I was helped out in life but it turns out it was to get them what they wanted. imagine a new baby being born in life. I have absolute no memory of anything happening as if they were total strangers. I struggled in life and struggled hard to get to where I am now. I'm ready to live my new life. I don't let any of this bring me down either. it's gonna feel good to have everything I been trying to get for your years on my own without it being taken from me. I was basically born, I wasn't born or taught anything. I did that myself as I got older and began researching more. My daddy didn't tell me he was a drug dealer and used me as a benefit. I just found out his secret life. I leave here shortly. I will use my gifts to help others not destroy others.

Sudheer

Unread post Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:10 am

TheRaptureofEnoch wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:12 pm
We are products of our parents, but we do not have to live in their legacies.
I like this comment,
I realized this very late. now I am happy, living my own life. :)

Return to “The Empath's Path (by request)”

• Information