Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Are you a Starseed ? - How to know

The ability to sense the emotions of others.

Do you strongly feel you resonate with this/ that you are a 'starseed' :)

Absolutely , Yes
47%
Absolutely not
13%
Maybe
40%

Total votes: 15
Samanthaj

Unread post Sat May 20, 2017 7:20 am

Have you ever felt lonely or alienated? Like you just can't relate to anyone around you? There might be a reason for that. Starseeds are advanced beings that originate from far-distant stars and galaxies, whose mission is to assist earth into the Golden Age. They are highly evolved souls that have an unfathomable amount of wisdom hibernating in their core. Starseeds experience a total amnesia as to their true identities, however, each is encoded with an activation switch. Each "awakening" is unique and can range from measured and calm to abrupt and intense. When activated, Starseeds don't need to be told what they are, they inherently know. They recall their purpose on earth and where they're from with no explanations needed.

While there are many different beliefs as to the origins of Starseeds, their purpose is clear; they are on earth to be of service to mankind. They are not here to learn or study humans, but to assist our societies into a new age. While scientists will always question the belief in Starseeds, they can never disprove their existence.

Starseeds look, act and feel like normal human beings, however, they experience an innate loneliness and a longing to return home. While they are quick to discern human agendas, they find human behavior to be bewildering and irrational and are reluctant to involve themselves with society. One of the most telling Starseed characteristics is their feeling of genuine excitement upon learning that they might not be human after all. They are naturally drawn to the concept of space exploration and "science fiction" - from the belief in sentient life in distant galaxies to the science behind star ships. TV shows and movies such as E.T., Star Wars, and Star Trek provide comfort, for reasons they may not be able to express.

Piqued your interest? Does this sound like you? If you're wondering "Am I a Starseed?" then you're already on the right path. Below is a list of 27 Starseed characteristics that are commonly agreed upon. Read on to see if there's a deeper self that you may be missing.
Starseed Characteristics

* From a young age, you have had an inherent wisdom that usually comes later in life for other people.
* You've been told you're an old soul and you agree. You feel ancient to the core.
* No matter where you are, you always have a feeling of homesickness. You know what home feels like, even if you can't express it, and you know that your house is not it. This may even lead to depression in some cases.

*Even as a child, you have always felt different. As though you are unique and others cannot understand you.
* You feel divided from the world -- As if it is a constant battle of "them" vs. "you."
* You often feel morally superior to others, regardless of education or social stature.
*Your sense of empathy is overwhelming.

You feel different from those around you, however, you have a natural inclination to relate to their struggles.

Your physical body is an enigma to doctors. It functions differently than everyone else's and the medical world struggles to understand it. This may manifest itself in ways as small as a lower than average body temperature or inability to withstand heat.

You are incredibly intelligent but bored easily by traditional academics.

You have had a paranormal or psychic experience. You may have seen a ghost, heard other's thoughts, had dreams that became reality, etc.

You feel as though you have a purpose or mission to fulfill, but struggle to find what you want to do with your life.

You lack the passion or intrigue to truly devote yourself to one area and understand the banality of life.
The physical limitations of your body often frustrate you. You feel as though you should be able to do more but are vexed by your restrictions. This is because Starseeds remember far more freedom in their physical form.

Your dreams are vivid and exceptional, and waking life never seems to measure up. Often, your dreams will seem other worldly -- as though your mind has created a completely separate universe.

Others are often wary of you or feel uncomfortable in your presence. People instinctually know that you are different, but struggle to verbalize why. You may even feel isolated within your own family.
You have very few friends, but those who are seem to understand you without need of explanation.

Animals trust you and are naturally drawn to you. You understand them to the point that it feels as though you can communicate.
The same is true for babies and small children. They find you fascinating and seem mesmerized in your presence.

You can feel who people are without them ever saying a word. You see beyond the external façade and instinctually know when they are lying.

You may seem rude in conversations because you know what the other person is going to say before they've even started. People think you are disinterested, when in reality you are frustrated by the pace of the conversation.

You are interested in spirituality but see the divine beyond books and religion. You may not be able to put it into words, but you have a deep understanding that spirituality has always been an intrinsic part of you.

You are drawn to metaphysics and the science behind other worlds.

From a young age, you questioned the ways of society and still feel perplexed as to how other's don't see its mistakes.

Though your dreams are exceptional, you've always had trouble sleeping.

You have a natural ability to make others feel better - whether through medicine or your words. Strangers will often open up about their problems without even realizing it.

People's first impression of you is often aloof or cold, however, one they get to know you they consider you to be one of the most loving people that they know.

You avoid large crowds and find it hard to handle people in large doses -- even friends. To you, people are overwhelming and their emotions and actions seem chaotic.

You have an ability to emotionally or spiritually grow much faster than those around you. Your sense of morality keeps you grounded, even when presented with emotions that are difficult for others to handle.

Shared gratefully by : Source ----
https://www.gaia.com/article/are-you-starseed
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Googleshop

Unread post Tue May 23, 2017 10:48 pm

Although many things on your list are accurate there are still plenty that are not, so I still can't be sure. Many people have labelled me many things over the years, including 'gaia daughter', 'earth angel' and even 'Serian Grand Master' (I have no idea how that is spelt so I apologise if I got it wrong). I have been called an 'indigo' by some and 'crystal' by others.
So i don't have a lot of faith in the labels. Perhaps a starseed could help identify other starseeds?
Learn from the past
Live in the present
Plan for the future

Samanthaj

Unread post Tue May 23, 2017 11:11 pm

Googleshop wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 10:48 pm
Although many things on your list are accurate there are still plenty that are not, so I still can't be sure. Many people have labelled me many things over the years, including 'gaia daughter', 'earth angel' and even 'Serian Grand Master' (I have no idea how that is spelt so I apologise if I got it wrong). I have been called an 'indigo' by some and 'crystal' by others.
So i don't have a lot of faith in the labels. Perhaps a starseed could help identify other starseeds?
I'm not really a fan of labels as such, But I did note some really interesting things after reading one of Doreen virtue's books. I've always wondered why some are drawn to specific categories (labels) such as Starseeds, Earth-angels, Lightworkers, Indigos. It can get a little complex as you mention when it comes to Gaia and Sirians (relating to sirius) and so on.

The list goes on but Doreen virtue added one in named 'Walk-ins'. After reading some of the personal accounts of those who believe they are Walk-ins, it's always interested me to find out what people identify with on a deeper level and hear their experiences. :)
I would agree when it comes to these, the best judge of which you may be closest to will always be yourself. I do think the terms are passed around a bit.. but it's always down to what you believe :)

Either way, every person has a life purpose , every person has gifts and so on. Totally agree.

Sam

Googleshop

Unread post Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:45 pm

Having considered this a bit further I have a question- Let us say for a moment that I am... how do I find out where I originate from?
Learn from the past
Live in the present
Plan for the future

Maxe

Unread post Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:22 am

Samanthaj wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 11:11 pm
I've always wondered why some are drawn to specific categories (labels) such as Starseeds, Earth-angels, Lightworkers, Indigos.
Not to be a huge buzzkill here, but as I see it, most often to 'feel special' or find a special reason for already feeling special so to speak, or position themselves as 'something out of the ordinary' - usually with the underlying meaning of being specifically spiritually advanced.. an intention of seperation that's extremely ironic in that context imo.

Then ofc there's the other group of ppl, who are labelling their kids as <insert special person term>. Yes you love your kid and think it's the 8th wonder of the world.. as you should!! - but keep it down to Earth maybe :P ...the Common Joe hooman, who does a kind and selfless deed, is also an admirable person, no need to put on your angel slippers, to get noticed.

Needless to say I'm not a huge fan of labels either. Whatever you have been, you are now a human on Earth. Focus on why you are here and what you need to do here (which will be something about working with yourself, not saving the world), rather than not caring about anything, or not identifying with the current 'you', cause you're just waiting to go home to another planet/heaven/etc. = )

runfreway

Unread post Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:58 am

this is so true

LostSoul67

Unread post Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:44 am

For the first time in my entire life, I just read that post and a chill ran through my body. Every word and I mean every single word is who I am , how I feel, how others see me...I am literally in pure awe right now. I don't just mean a good bit of the characteristics represented me, absolutely EVERY single one of them. Wow..I'd really like so guidance if there is someone out there who wouldn't mind d helping please. Thank you so much for that post. It hit me harder than anything I've ever read in my life
"I was terrified of the dark
So the darkness I became
I was scared of my own demons
So I learned them all by name
I was fearful of the monsters
So I became a monster too
I was frightened by the ghosts
Until I realized....it was you"

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:42 am

LostSoul67 wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:44 am
For the first time in my entire life, I just read that post and a chill ran through my body. Every word and I mean every single word is who I am , how I feel, how others see me...I am literally in pure awe right now. I don't just mean a good bit of the characteristics represented me, absolutely EVERY single one of them. Wow..I'd really like so guidance if there is someone out there who wouldn't mind d helping please. Thank you so much for that post. It hit me harder than anything I've ever read in my life

Hi Lostsoul :o)
I'm glad it resonated with you.. sure.. there are a few of us here who can identify with the starseed traits. I'm always happy to talk with you if you feel up to it and I know two others who can relate as well. Beyond what others views are of labels like starseed/lightworker.. it really is important to find and seek out others who are alike so, I just use these to help others who are feeling lost..... I was there once and first I ever heard of the terms were in one of Doreen virtue's books. In it (can't remember the name of which one) but it mentioned Indigo/walk-ins/starseeds, lightworkers and earth-angels. I have noticed over time there are things that are beyond rational explanation... so ..if you ask me, do I think you are? I think you will know.. and everything will resonate :peace: pm if that's easier or come join us in chat

Samj

Owlscrying

Unread post Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:35 pm

The energetic shock wave produced by the supernova moves out into the cosmos, disbursing heavy elements in its wake. These atoms can later be incorporated into planetary systems like our own. Given the right conditions – for instance, an appropriately stable star and a position within its Habitable Zone – these elements provide the building blocks for complex life.

Today, our everyday lives are made possible by these very atoms, forged long ago in the life and death throes of massive stars. Our ability to do anything at all – wake up from a deep sleep, enjoy a delicious meal, drive a car, write a sentence, add and subtract, solve a problem, call a friend, laugh, cry, sing, dance, run, jump, and play – is governed mostly by the behavior of tiny chains of hydrogen combined with heavier elements like carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, and phosphorus.

Other heavy elements are present in smaller quantities in the body, but are nonetheless just as vital to proper functioning. For instance, calcium, fluorine, magnesium, and silicon work alongside phosphorus to strengthen and grow our bones and teeth; ionized sodium, potassium, and chlorine play a vital role in maintaining the body’s fluid balance and electrical activity; and iron comprises the key portion of hemoglobin, the protein that equips our red blood cells with the ability to deliver the oxygen we inhale to the rest of our body.

So, the next time you are having a bad day, try this: close your eyes, take a deep breath, and contemplate the chain of events that connects your body and mind to a place billions of lightyears away, deep in the distant reaches of space and time. Recall that massive stars, many times larger than our sun, spent millions of years turning energy into matter, creating the atoms that make up every part of you, the Earth, and everyone you have ever known and loved.

We human beings are so small; and yet, the delicate dance of molecules made from this star stuff gives rise to a biology that enables us to ponder our wider Universe and how we came to exist at all. Carl Sagan himself explained it best: “Some part of our being knows this is where we came from. We long to return; and we can, because the cosmos is also within us. We’re made of star stuff. We are a way for the cosmos to know itself.”

Source

Absolutely, Yes!!

Samanthaj

Unread post Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:38 pm

So, the next time you are having a bad day, try this: close your eyes, take a deep breath, and contemplate the chain of events that connects your body and mind to a place billions of lightyears away, deep in the distant reaches of space and time. Recall that massive stars, many times larger than our sun, spent millions of years turning energy into matter, creating the atoms that make up every part of you, the Earth, and everyone you have ever known and loved.

:hugs: :hugs: No words

Return to “The Empath's Path (by request)”

• Information