Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

daytime sighting of a meteor

Unraveling the mysteries of the universe and our world. There is more than meets the eye. 8-)

Top Boards: The Universe, Just Amazing

phaedron

Unread post Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:00 am

When I was young about 8 or 12 I saw a meteor through a break in the cloud cover. It was billowing smoke and was almost as big to my eyes as one and half times the size of a Boeing727 jet aircraft as to angular sizing. they regularly flew over at that time but lower. It was slightly burnt looking and had a spurt of red-orange hot material in an arc, over near the large and small twin craters. Overall in shape it was a triangular wedge with a small turn in the front point, as in just a kick off central axis. It was close enough for my keen eyes to notice an outcrop of rock or material.
I was extremely frightened as I estimated when that hit the Earth in would be in my country as it travelled from west to east. I hid behind the tank stand which was double brick and had a concrete tank on it. Nothing happened for the five minutes as I waited. I was a science geek and I was absolutely terrified that my entire country was about to be destroyed.
I never want to experience that again though I am an avid stargazer. As of writing this, I am 59 years old and I would have even now hid for the slight hope of protection behind that tank stand.
I worked out the minimum and maximum size of the object and its destructive capacity as it was travelling through cumulus cloud and passed in front of cirrus clouds. Needless to say I was the only one who saw that day as far as I can tell.
Phaedron of Adelaide South Australia

Owlscrying

Unread post Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:17 am

Great retell phaedron.

Can imagine, how memorable that'd be.

Seeing trace smoke long after it had passed by.

Return to “Theories & Mysteries”

• Information