Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Off white figure

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Kerri1986

Unread post Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:23 pm

I have a photo from which I took in Cambridgeshire by the water in 2011 . Can anyone see what I see ?
Attachments
FB_IMG_1501234357792.jpg

ShadowOfLight

Unread post Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:11 pm

:thumbsup: :clapp:
Oh awesome shot, Kerri.
When I am gone and all light is lost, you will see me again...

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:19 pm

Great picture Kerri

Looks like you could have captured two spirit presences :o)
May I ask, were you just taking pictures of the nature/pond for the sake of it? did you sense anything at the time

i'm no paranormal investigator but Know a spirit when I see one -- To me, Looks like this could be two, walking side-by-side :clapp:
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Kerri1986

Unread post Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:27 am

I took it by Cambridgeshire lake back in 2011 I can't think where in Cambridge and thanks for the reply's it was a normal pic I used to be a photographer I sense nothing at the time

keithdeakin

Unread post Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:42 pm

Hi Kerri. I am aware of a male figure who i feel would date back to the 1950/60s around 5-10 to 6ft tall dark hair and medium to large in structure. Liked to wear a suit and tie when out and about.He has a warm smile and generally happy with his lot. Worked in manufacturing environment and was a little surprised when you took a photo of him!! I also have the Dave or David but i also feel he is not related as such to yourself.
Hope this helps.
Kind regards.

nikolie

Unread post Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:08 am

Ohhhh, I love this.

So I want to say, I began reading Sam's response and I'm glad I did. Im still developing and I definitely felt a male presence immediately when I saw the white figure...however, I then felt a female presence almost...well, directly on top of the male presence. It had me confused, but makes sense to believe that there are TWO together - both male and female. Lovers. It fits...at least for me.

The male I would say is...strong...intelligent...dark haired...dark eyed...calm...but has a jealous streak. I feel as though he wants to please her...spoil her...but I also feel that there's a deep secret between them, or amongst them? My first thought was learning of an unborn child. I feel water nearby..feels like a lake, and it also feels like a fall or winter month to me - I see leaves falling to the ground. She feels more soft...light...easy going, even...well, not timid but...reserved I guess. I'd say they are a couple from the past...long ago...and I almost feel like they're meeting/involved in secrecy. I feel as though she adores him. Looks up to him and feels that he is strong and protective.

Love the photo - thank you for sharing!

Blessings!
Nik
-life begins at the end of your comfort zone-

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information