Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Reoccuring experience

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Yanerd5

Unread post Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:07 pm

Hi! I am a returning member, I was last on this site about 4-5 years ago. I had taken a break to better ground myself in my religion, grow, and obtain peace. However, recently I have had a bit more out there experiences. Bare with me because this will be a long post.
The first is that I will find myself in what appears to be astral projection or something like it. I have found myself going into homes or at crash sites and praying for the families there. I can recall the families where there is evil haunting the child. I tell it cannot remain there and it is leaving, then I pray for them. I recall one instance where a man was in a blue vehicle, he had crashed. He was in bad shape as firefighters worked around him awaiting for an emt. His nose was broken, his leg at an odd angle and I prayed for him there.
Recently there was a horrible incident. An family of three, was having a horrible situation where there daughter was being attacked by an evil force. It was an older woman. I told her she won't be staying and she was leaving. There was a scuffle, then as the family was around the young girl I prayed for her. Then I returned towards my body, as I was lying down something came into my room and was lying ontop of me. I was startled awake, as I woke up I watched a face clear as day float away from me. Is this astral projecting? Has anyone had a similar situation?

LevsleyNarve

Unread post Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:37 pm

Contrary to other conditions that can cause acute scrotal pain, the scrotal contents, testes, and epididymides are normal in FG. Ultrasound US effectively demonstrates specific features of FG, but CT does so with a greater specificity. US findings include a thickened edematous scrotal wall and air in the subcutaneous tissues.
The GPhC already requires FtP panel members to complete equality, diversity and inclusion training programmes before they can take up their posts.

purchase now quibron shopping usa
aldactone buy pharmacy europe
order now baclofen online visa
where to buy nortriptyline pills
buy antabuse poland
real combigan 50mg
buy cetirizine 1mg online legally cheap
buy fluoxetine 200mg tablets
hydrea best place to purchase shopping
where to buy ventolin 50mg in china
comprare augmentin senza ricetta
buy novolog fedex
promethazine uk co
co-amoxiclav 10mg prescription assistance program
Coronary artery disease caused by atherosclerosis can be a side effect of radiation.
Side effects of treatment vary among different people, and may limit your ability to tolerate treatment.
Hydroxyurea may be an option for all children with sickle cell anemia.

LevsleyNarve

Unread post Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:49 pm

Millions of Americans use ecigarettes, according to the report. While the batteryoperated products vary, all contain a heating element that produces an inhalable aerosol.
Primidos were acted on appropriately.

best price for aceon 20mg
buy generic naltrexone store otc
price florinef usa
gynera pills purchase online pharmacy
mail order amlodipine store australia
colcrys 200mg discounted
best deals on eutirox pills
generic phenytoin where to purchase uk
purchase advair 1mg in london
Miller, LG, and SL Kaplan. Staphylococcus aureus: a community pathogen.
This gene represents the first ion channel to be associated with FSGS.

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information