Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Wierd happenings

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

alcam8862

Unread post Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:10 am

I had a few seizures about 4 or 5 years ago seems to me ever since after that I've really got in to learning about Aliens,numerology,Ancient Mesopotamia, the anunnaki , nephiliam, and reptilians, Along with paranormal. There also is this Dog whistle that my sister turned on..AND I WAS LITERALLY THE ONLY ONE IN THE ROOM THAT COULD HEAR IT. My latest seizure was Dec 31 2017 AND IT WAS VIOLENT MY GF said " when I came to I jumped up and ran outside and said " BE QUIET THEY WILL HEAR US". ???? Ever SENsE 2012 REALLY HAVENT FELT THE SAME, MY DAD Passed. I always feel drained and I get these electrical shocks from time to time, I've had HORRIBLE Armageddon nightmares. I used to work around people im RETAIL FOR YEARS, I DONT CARE TO BE IN PUBLIC NOW ITS HARD 2 JUST TO GO 2 GROCERY STORE. MY Neck is sore most of the time, my joints to my wrists, fingers, toes ankles , feet, etc are sore 1/2 the time. Plus I SEEM TO LOVE TO LEARN MORE AND MORE FACTS OF CERTAIN THINGS I USED TO NOT CARE NOTHING ABOUT. MY EYES CANNOT TAKE THE SUN, WITHOUT SQUINTING, AS THEY COULD JUST 2 YEARS AGO. AND VERY SENSITIVE TO LOUD NOISES. IM VERY IRRITABLE BACK AND FORTH. LIKE BIPOLAR. Also my heart palpitates. When I was around 12 one doc could hear a heart murmur, others couldn't. And my blood pressure is high 1/2 the team and I recall the doc I had when I was younger said I had high blood pressure. I also seem to BE clumsy lately.And people tell me I don't speak clear enough, I guess anymore I speak more fast busy with lower tone.AND ALOT OF AnxietyANOTHER THING MY Neck is sore most of the time, my joints to my wrists, fingers, toes ankles , feet, etc are sore 1/2 the time. Plus I SEEM TO LOVE TO LEARN MORE AND MORE FACTS OF CERTAIN THINGS I USED TO NOT CARE NOTHING ABOUT. MY EYES CANNOT TAKE THE SUN, WITHOUT SQUINTING, AS THEY COULD JUST 2 YEARS AGO. AND VERY SENSITIVE TO LOUD NOISES. IM VERY IRRITABLE BACK AND FORTH. LIKE BIPOLAR. Also my heart palpitates. When I was around 12 one doc could hear a heart murmur, others couldn't. And my blood pressure is high 1/2 the team and I recall the doc I had when I was younger said I had high blood pressure. I also seem to BE clumsy lately.And people tell me I don't speak clear enough, I guess anymore I speak more fast busy with lower tone.AND ALOT OF ANXIETY , AND MOMENTS OF MEMORY loss. And that's not all of it.

DukeLordDuke

Unread post Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:27 am

see a dr dude.

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information