Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Weird possible paranormal dream

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

FosterT

Unread post Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:57 am

Can someone please help me, So since this is somewhat private I will be sharing a lot because when I read forums for fun like reddit and people always say they need more information, So yesterday was my first day of 8th grade and I came home and fell asleep because I was tired, and I woke up after 4 hours and didn't remember any of the dream, then I stay awake till 3 am and im like oh I should fall back asleep so I wont be too tired for school the next day so I rustle around in my bed for an hour till 4 am and then I finally go to sleep, and when I do in my dream it looked almost like my room but some things were different, so then all of the sudden my body feels almost like when you have pins and needles but it doesn't fell like the pokey stuff it is just like numb, well I felt that over my entire body and I didn't see anyone but I thought someone was trying to take my soul out of my body, like I could feel myself or my soul being pulled by an unknown source, I know it wasn't that but that's what it felt like, and I was thinking in my dream like omg im going to have my soul taken away so I started shaking my toes and arms( it was hard to move around) like I had pins and needles and it slowly started to go away.
Then this sensation happened I think 2 more times and I keep on stopping the sensation then I try to turn on my tv but it wouldn't load and on I think the second sensation I looked over and grabbed my remote and part of it was broken off, and I thought it was from the sensation and then on the 3rd time it happened I got even more scared and woke myself up. Lately I have felt over summer that there is a ghost in my house and my neck always tightens up when I sit on my couch and I talk to him or her and I kindly ask them to stop and it goes away ( this could be nothing but maybe it could be useful), And now im scared this could be me going to an astral plane ( I have heard some people can do that) or like sleep paralysis but i could move and i didn't see a figure just felt the presence of one.
I am 13 and ive heard from videos and stores and places that kids are more vulnerable to psychic experiences, and i am more mature for my age so if i do not seem like the typical 13 year old boy you think of that's why, and im mostly into this stuff because my mom is super into zodiac signs and always says that things always happen for a reason and that if you ask the universe for stuff or guidance you will get it, and i have always wanted something paranormal to happen to me but not if its affecting my sleep.

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:52 am

Hi Foster

Welcome to ABT

That sounds like a horrible experience you had ... here is some good news :o)

I really believe this is /was probably sleep paralysis... They do say that during sleep paralysis you're unable to move.. but (in my experience) it's also true that you can.. just are very limited. Many people (maybe 9 out of 10 or similar) report feeling a presence with them during their sleep paralysis expereince. I'm not saying this wasn't a spirit visit.. we can't rule that out . but it does sound like sleep paralysis ... The other thing is.. as you say you've been wanting/asking for a paranormal experience
So my take on it is , you have had one now.. perhaps a validation for you/ a visit. I really don't feel it was anything bad at all, whoever it was. Most likely a spirit guide of yours.
Have you ever sensed anything about your guardians and guides?.

I wouldn't worry about your soul going anywhere. Please don't worry :o) it wont happen.. it is possible for people to have Outer body Experiences (shortened to O.B.E's.) Now those are pretty common and people who have experienced them do recall feeling / seeing their soul leave the physical body. They are absolutely nothing to worry about in terms of them causing danger (such as not coming back).. They are one of those things science can't explain yet, though so many of us have had them. Very cool experiences, have had 2-3 myself. I recall feeling how you described. But please don't be alarmed.... nothing bad will happen to you

Have you spoken to your mum about this? what does she think?. It's good your mum sounds like she would be understanding of your experience(s). I would encourage you to mention it to her if you haven't already :o)

The pins and needles sensation, the feeling of a presence being in the room, and the fear/dread... this all really does sound to me like a sleep paralysis ... Maybe others can add their thoughts but honestly , I feel that's what it was.
I really hope this helps you and let us know if you have any more worries, we're all here to help

Take care & all the best for school. I hope it's going well so far .......... :thumbsup: :thinktank:

PS..(friendly tip) ABT is a great place to ask these questions,,, Reddit isn't the best place.. as there seems to be a lot of scaremongering on that site (i know it's popular for all kinds of ?? but ... these experiences need those who have experienced them. Please don't be worried :thumbsup: You're all good.

Samj
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

FosterT

Unread post Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:08 am

Thank you Sam, I have been busy with school so I have not been able to see this until just right now. I just have to say thank you for believing that sleep paralysis almost/did happen to me. I have not sensed any guardians of mine, I will look into that because that sounds very interesting. I have talked to my mom about this later on at night since this happened around 4 am, and she does not know a lot about this kind of stuff but did not basically say that I am insane or stupid for thinking a paranormal thing happened to me, which is great because most parents would say that I am just crazy. And thanks for informing me that nothing bad could happen, the next night I was super creeped out and luckily nothing weird has happened since then. And thank you for commenting, it did take me 4 days to get back because I have not thought about this till now, but I thought no one was going to comment on my post so thank you it is nice to know there is a community I can tell my paranormal experiences to. : )

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:31 pm

FosterT wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:08 am
Thank you Sam, I have been busy with school so I have not been able to see this until just right now. I just have to say thank you for believing that sleep paralysis almost/did happen to me. I have not sensed any guardians of mine, I will look into that because that sounds very interesting. I have talked to my mom about this later on at night since this happened around 4 am, and she does not know a lot about this kind of stuff but did not basically say that I am insane or stupid for thinking a paranormal thing happened to me, which is great because most parents would say that I am just crazy. And thanks for informing me that nothing bad could happen, the next night I was super creeped out and luckily nothing weird has happened since then. And thank you for commenting, it did take m
e 4 days to get back because I have not thought about this till now, but I thought no one was going to comment on my post so thank you it is nice to know there is a community I can tell my paranormal experiences to. : )

You're welcome Foster ... :hugs:
We are all here to help you out. Here anytime.. just ask away, ok? :thumbsup:

Nobody will judge here as many of us have had similar experiences . It's not odd at all.. :thinktank:

Sam j
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information