Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Re: A close encounter with the truth:

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

SherylBenson

Unread post Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:56 am

Hey, such kind of paranormal activities and feelings can be very scary and can affect your mental health. One of my friends used to see any paranormal activities in his house and even had scary dreams, someone suggested him to visit the official site of Martine voyance and get the information from them. They helped him attain peace of mind and also helped him to overcome from the stress of the paranormal activities, they provided healing for him and channelized positive energy in him, you can also take such help in case of mental depression.

rudidur

Unread post Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:34 pm

SherylBenson

Thanks for the warning :
Personally, I do not know the fear of paranormal events, because I come out of the fifth dimension and there is no fear there.
We only know Contact here

rudidur

Unread post Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:12 pm

Message to humanity: the thing is very important!

I have the answer to all your questions!

We are approaching a period of recognition of our posthumous life.

Life is not just a waste of time in the physical body, then dying.

Remember that your life continues with the beginning of a constant time.

With the proper logic of thinking, I live another life in another physical body.

I live forever - I use the physical bodies of the Earth -

I allow the physical body to know me.

My source is the fifth dimension - The round light of fast maneuvers in the night sky is my means of transport - My mission is mediation between life and death -

All I tell you is 100% real.

rudidur

Unread post Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:59 am

All people have a soul parasite inside of themselves.
Parasite only allows you to live a physical life, although in your sleep, your parasite is moving after the fifth dimensional perception, but you will never reveal it.
You have all this movement for ordinary dreams.

rudidur

Unread post Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:32 pm

Sensory perceptions of the soul as being:

Three D World:

Fear
pain
instinct
death

Fifth world D:

without a time limit - (eternity)
freedom of movement (without barriers and borders)
energy contact
interference with physical beings (their energy)
possible eternal renewal of related energy (people dying)
reincarnation
Awareness of the stem cell (consciousness)

rudidur

Unread post Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:19 pm

Shiny objects are "archival niches"
They usually move in the shape of a sphere of illuminating light, 60 centimeters in diameter.
They can change their shape arbitrarily during the flight.
The distance of 100 kilometers is reached within 5 seconds.
They originate from the fifth dimensional world. These are our human evolutionarily changed paranormalaracters.

rudidur

Unread post Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:44 pm

Quantum physics exists in the fifth dimension and is used in infinite operations.
Remembering and understanding the "Quantum Physics" you have to cut into the fifth dimension, and not sit in a chair and a pile of books.
"Nano robotics" was only discovered before long ago.
I have been using it for the treatment of living beings for more than 40 years.
But I do not use mechanical nano-robotics, but I use natural, biological origin because they simply exist!

rudidur

Unread post Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:35 am

My analysis:

I think that every human being has a fifth-dimensional being, but he does not allow you to get to know him.

The shape of the fifth dimension, which has long been in me, returns to my body and begins to lead it.
He always wakes me up a bit with a shake or pulls me by his legs, because he wants to make sure my body is alive.

Answers: The human brain

The left side of the brain directs the right half of the body, and the right side to the left half of the body (the creature from the fifth dimension enters the body as a mirror image of your body, so the heart is on the opposite side of the physical body. I assure myself that every human being has such a being in himself, which leads the body.

Why man becomes demented:

Because of some irregularities in the body, this creature leaves the body and finds another, usually a child's body. A man without a being remains with the child's underdeveloped brain and thinking.

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information