Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Are there any friendly ghosts in love with me?

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Nico19051

Unread post Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:46 pm

Hihi. I was wondering if anyone knew if there was any friendly ghosts in love with me? Maybe there's something I need to provide anything for you guys to be able to tell...? Please don't tell me about any evil spirits near me or where I live or tell me about my future. I wouldn't be able to handle it. I'm only 15 years old

Helen

Unread post Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:33 pm

Hello Nico19051. You are too young to get a reading here sweetheart. Of course there are friendly ghosts. There is a lot to the paranormal. Nice spiritual things along with the dark stuff.
I don't like going down the route of the dark side. I keep my angels around me and don't go there. This doesn't mean i don't believe in it .. just that i choose to look at the more fluffy side of things.

Samanthaj

Unread post Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:34 pm

Helen wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:33 pm
Hello Nico19051. You are too young to get a reading here sweetheart. Of course there are friendly ghosts. There is a lot to the paranormal. Nice spiritual things along with the dark stuff.
I don't like going down the route of the dark side. I keep my angels around me and don't go there. This doesn't mean i don't believe in it .. just that i choose to look at the more fluffy side of things.
:welcome2: Nico

Agree with Akasha. :thumbsup:

There is no need to be afraid of anything..As long as you focus on the positive, your Angels and Spirit Guides will always be around you ... guiding you, supporting you through life

:hugs:

When you turn 16 you may be able to receive a reading here. Not too long to wait :thumbsup:

Take good care of yourself
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Herrison4

Unread post Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:15 pm

Sorry! I don't have any idea on this.

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information