Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

growing gift with questions

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

SimplyMary

Unread post Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:11 am

I have always been able to feel when I'm not alone. I have never seen anything, heard anything, etc. After 8 years of being a SAHM I went back to work. I am a house flipper haha.

I've been in a few houses that have activity. First one was seeing a lady around 1920's being pushed down the stairs to her death. I did research and founf the house was built in 1911. I wondered why I saw it That time but figured it was a fluke that I did.

Today however really went over the top. I am the first person to enter the houses to assess them and begin washing walls so they can be painted. Pull carpets of they need it, etc. I walk in to the house in the living room. Not bad, looks pretty good considering the condition of some. I walk through the kitchen to the back of the house. There's a room that looks like a bedroom without a closet. A small hallway/entryway for the back door. Then I walk back through the living room to the rest of the house. There is a small room outside the living room that has some shelving. Its the room that leads to the basement, upstairs to 2 bedrooms and a small bonus room (playroom maybe) and to the bathroom. I opened the door that leads to the basement (thinking it was just a closet). Keeping my feet in the main room I flipped on the light and noticed the stairs leading to an unfinished basement. I did not go down. Basements (especially unfinished) terrify me. I turned the light off and shut the door. I know it was closed because I had to lift it a little (loose hinges) to get it closed. As I walk back through the kitchen I had a feeling of peace and an actual want to live there. I got to washing walls starting in the back door entryway. Worked my way around. When I got to that room that leads in all directions to wash walls I felt little hands around my arm and pulling at it. Kind of like a child trying to show his/her parent something cool. The hands felt about the size of a 3-5 year old. When I turned around the door to the basement was open a little. I grabbed my stuff up and left LOL.

Other strange things that happened. I always play music on my phone. I can always make a full 6-8 hours on it without issue. I was there 3 1/2 hours and my battery was at 6%. My 30oz mug was empty and I only took 2 or 3 drinks out of it.

After I got home I started searching this address. The house was built in 1900. That's really all I can find out LOL. So I look up on Google Earth to show the house to a friend. I swear I see something in the window so I screen shot it and sent it to another friend who also sees something and makes everthing make sense (somewhat haha).

Why is this happening to me know? Is there a reason my "feelings" are growing to seeing and feeling touch? And if anyone can get a name I would like to try and talk to him and see why he's there.

Thank you so much for your time
Mary
Screenshot_2017-09-06-16-29-55.png

SimplyMary

Unread post Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:26 pm

I came back to the house this morning. He was on me as soon as I walked in. I finally told him that I would respect him but he had to respect me. Right after that all my goosebumps went away and I haven't had any issues. I'm coming back tomorrow so any information on this little dude would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information