Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

3 year old seeing ghosts? looking for some opinions!

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

scarlet101

Unread post Sat May 04, 2019 4:00 am

InSearchofEctoplasm wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:56 am
Hello, I'm a demonologist and paranormal investigator, wondering if you ever had anything paranormal happen to you? Could be that she sees ghost and other things, and what people typically try to tell you is she's gifted and to use crystals and all that. But it might be cause most all kids see things till a certain age. But if it keeps goin there might be something else goin on there. A investigation would help figure things out the best.

Good luck.
Thanks for your response!! I have had many paranormal things happen to me throughout my life lol. I'd love to be able to have a paranormal investigator come in, but unfortunately there aren't any in the area. Is there any way that I could find out who these spirits are and what they want? There's a man who seems to have followed me throughout my life.

scarlet101

Unread post Sat May 04, 2019 4:03 am

InSearchofEctoplasm wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:56 am
Hello, I'm a demonologist and paranormal investigator, wondering if you ever had anything paranormal happen to you? Could be that she sees ghost and other things, and what people typically try to tell you is she's gifted and to use crystals and all that. But it might be cause most all kids see things till a certain age. But if it keeps goin there might be something else goin on there. A investigation would help figure things out the best.

Good luck.
Thanks for your response!! I have had many paranormal things happen to me throughout my life lol. I'd love to be able to have a paranormal investigator come in, but unfortunately there aren't any in the area. Is there any way that I could find out who these 'spirits are and what they want? There's a man who seems to have followed me throughout my life.

Arizonabeliver

Unread post Wed May 22, 2019 3:40 pm

My daughter since young age seen spirits . She is disabled but she lets me know when something bad is around and I tell her I know. As she has gotten older I tell her you need to tell them in your own way to back off leave you alone. My space is not allowed for you to be here.

stacyl222

Unread post Wed May 29, 2019 10:40 pm

Another thing I have done for my youngest child is actually put mirrors in her room, against her bed pointing away from her bed. It seems to have helped her some at night as she had trouble sleeping. She is 10 and does understand. However, about crystals. Selenite is a great one and you can find cute little selenite pendants for her to wear. The salt as Celtic mentioned is a very good idea also, along with creating a grid within your house with Selenite in each corner. There are directions on how to do this in various ways, but I kept mine simple. Each time I set a stone in a corner of the house, i envisioned it going 20 feet below the house and up to the heavens with each one and then them all coming together to create a protective force around the house. This has also helped both of my daughters.
We are either a crystal or a stone. Each can be shiny or dull, have low or high vibrations which can raise or balance energy. Even the gravel are stones and have a purpose. All living souls have a purpose :heart:

Annie_Blackhill

Unread post Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:45 pm

I've experienced the things your daughter have when I was a kid too. Its nothing out of the normal for children can see these things all the time. It normally stop the more older they get but sometimes this ability stay until they're much more older and dissapears suddenly but there are a small number of people who's abilities stay with them. In this case you should probably bring your daughter to your religious medium. Like me, I'm a Muslim so if I'm confronting such things I would go confront a Ustaz who is the religious medium inn our religion. They would be able to chase away the ghosts meddling with your daughter and will place protections on her as well. Give it a try and tell me the results...

scarlet101

Unread post Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:18 am

Annie_Blackhill wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:45 pm
I've experienced the things your daughter have when I was a kid too. Its nothing out of the normal for children can see these things all the time. It normally stop the more older they get but sometimes this ability stay until they're much more older and dissapears suddenly but there are a small number of people who's abilities stay with them. In this case you should probably bring your daughter to your religious medium. Like me, I'm a Muslim so if I'm confronting such things I would go confront a Ustaz who is the religious medium inn our religion. They would be able to chase away the ghosts meddling with your daughter and will place protections on her as well. Give it a try and tell me the results...
Thanks so much for your response! I'm not religious, and there aren't any mediums where I live that I know of.. but If I'm able to find somebody I will for sure let you know how it goes :D !

scarlet101

Unread post Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:20 am

stacyl222 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 10:40 pm
Another thing I have done for my youngest child is actually put mirrors in her room, against her bed pointing away from her bed. It seems to have helped her some at night as she had trouble sleeping. She is 10 and does understand. However, about crystals. Selenite is a great one and you can find cute little selenite pendants for her to wear. The salt as Celtic mentioned is a very good idea also, along with creating a grid within your house with Selenite in each corner. There are directions on how to do this in various ways, but I kept mine simple. Each time I set a stone in a corner of the house, i envisioned it going 20 feet below the house and up to the heavens with each one and then them all coming together to create a protective force around the house. This has also helped both of my daughters.
Thanks so much!! I will try these. <3 I'm glad you were able to help your daughters too! I'll for sure try the mirror thing especially and order some Selenite, They've gone away for a few months now since she's been yelling at them and telling them to go away and stuff, But I think they're coming back again.

scarlet101

Unread post Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:23 am

Arizonabeliver wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 3:40 pm
My daughter since young age seen spirits . She is disabled but she lets me know when something bad is around and I tell her I know. As she has gotten older I tell her you need to tell them in your own way to back off leave you alone. My space is not allowed for you to be here.
That seems to have worked for my daughter for awhile, she started telling them to go away and stuff, but I think they're back again now. It worked for a few months anyways lol. I'm glad to hear that it works for your daughter!!

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information