Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

A dream of past and future: Crimson Fox

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Aileni

Unread post Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:38 pm

Last night I dreamt from a third person point of view yet the woman I’m about to speak about felt like I was looking at me in a past life.
An African tribes’ woman in shamanic clothing was kneeling in a feel of reeds with 2 people to the side of her and 2 children. She had the markings of ritual paint on her face with a line that came from the lower lip to the chin.
She was chanting something and then walked with everyone into the ocean where they floated under at high speeds, lights dimmed and changed above so a lot of time was passing by. On emerging from the ocean on the other side she arises with them all to see a futuristic city, with dark clouds, the city looked like a war had come.
This I believe is another past life, everytime I cross water in dreams be it a river or and ocean its symbolises a journey, and both times have been old times to new times.

What are your thoughts?, thought I would share. 
Rise again, Aileni.

CelticRose

Unread post Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:24 pm

Definitely sounds like a past life journey Crimson. Perhaps past lives are appearing in your dreams, if one has appeared, more dreams will show you that there is a lesson to be aware of. The past life connections do come by spirit who have journey'd with you in that lifetime.

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information