Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Need help for my 15 year old son

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Bowman2

Unread post Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:04 pm

Not sure if I'm in the correct area... My son has seen things his entire life, but this has not ever happened and I don't know what to-do. If I'm.not in the correct area, please send me in the correct direction. I posted his message to me from last night.

This is his message:
Mom this thing came out of my closet it was all black but had bright purple eyes and walked over to the bed and sat next to me on my bed and I freaked out and started crying and it wiped my tear OFF MY FACE put it cold hand on my chest on the left side above my heart and said it was sorry it did this to me then got up OPENED MY DOOR LOOKED BACK AT ME AND WALKED OUT AND CLOSED THE DOOR

CelticRose

Unread post Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:37 am

Hi This is the correct area. Welcome to the site. First of all, I don't feel like this being meant any harm to your son. I think this being understood exactly the amount of fear that he/she/it/ caused your son. So they were apologizing in their own way to your son.

What you can do though is set your boundaries up in your son's room and open all doors and windows now for duration of how ever long you feel drawn to let the natural air sweep in for 10-15 minutes approx give your house a good clearing session and also clear away any emotional vibrations as well. Then go around your home and seal your doors in the name of love & light with pink light around your home thresholds and windows. It will help keep you and your son safe. Also I'd ask to place him in a beautiful bubble of light for his protection.

Your son has the gift and you ought to work with him to nurture it if he wants to work with it.

Ria
ABT Team

Unread post Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:56 am

As CelticRose has said, first thing is to clear your sons room and his environment.
As a medium myself I feel he is protected, but needs to learn how to work with his gifts, he is very intuitive and will have many great and not so good teachers.
Get him to a library to read books on psychic and mediumship, stick to the basics so he gets a feel for it then he will find his direction.
Not sure if there may be a spiritualist church near by, they may have a development circle which he may be interested in or at least meet some people that may help him feel he can connect and won’t feel Iike he is too different.
Purple is a higher vibration energy - the entity was searching they are drawn to light. Your boy has a light that attracts beings, his moods will change and he will deal with various emotions over the next few years but I do feel he is protected by spirit - your story shows this.
If you have a spiritual belief share it with him - I believe prayer is asking and meditation is listening.
All the best - love and light. :-)

jstanleyf

Unread post Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:00 pm

on a side note, normal explanations of this would be hypnagognic hallucations or sleep paralysis. You can google these if you want more information about it but basically they're hallucinations at or around the time of sleep either being or after (hypnagognic) or during (sleep paralysis).

Krabulonn

Unread post Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:24 am

as the father u should read what i posted about reality check i for sure believe. but as the father u must provide a grounding medium look for crabulon reality check. and i do believe in things.

Krabulonn

Unread post Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:25 am

well krabulonn that's me it will say reality check and reality check 2x man .

Krabulonn

Unread post Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:28 am

imo it would be best to provide a grounding medium . as best u can. maybe research with him things of irl that ae known etc and compare similarities etc. find it u kno . maybe he does have an ability that could also be tru like i said man i do believe .

Krabulonn

Unread post Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:28 am

and u guys are both very lucky to be able to talk about this . as father and son. or elder and child whatever.

Krabulonn

Unread post Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:29 am

at least tells me ur son thinks highly of u if he shared it with u and trusts u

Krabulonn

Unread post Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:30 am

never focous on the fear its a big mistake

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information