Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Maybe someone can help me????

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Arizonabeliver

Unread post Wed May 22, 2019 9:24 pm

Ok wow can't believe I am going to do this. I have always felt not to talk about what I feel, because I have always been told I am crazy-looney ect. I have also run into fake mediums trying to get info that I have always busted. But I will try here. All my life I have never felt like I fit I with my family or anyone else. I have always been drawn to protect people, I have always been able to tell if someone is bad, I have always been able to tell if they are lying. Meaning face to face. Always felt a presence, always smelled stuff no one else can. To this day I still feel like I just don't belong in my family or around other people. Sometimes I believe in a past life I was a protector or something. Telling when someone is a lier when I am face to face with them has so made it hard to have any kind of relationship either with a male or just as a friendship. I use to go to psychic Fair and most I knew were fake because they kept trying to lead me into telling them stuff which never worked out cause I knew they were fake. So maybe someone here can help me out? :help: :scared:
Thank you.

rudidur

Unread post Sun May 26, 2019 3:20 pm

Do not bother with other people.
Every man is unique - take care of himself first.

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information