Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

1st meditation

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Audrey1234

Unread post Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:20 pm

So I just went into my first guided meditation and I have to say I feel really good. Does anyone else remember their first meditation? Is it normal to feel a tingly buzz through your forehead? I also feel like smiling for no apparent reason. Definitely feel different.

Ghost-Addict
ABT Team

Unread post Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:07 am

Hi,

Yes these are all good signs as part of the meditations you try. The tingly sensation is part of the flow of lighter energy, that has lifted all heaviness from you. Doing more of these mediations can help to control the balancing of energy. Smiling is so that the newer positive energy has lifted all of the heaviness away to leave feeling clear, balanced. Meditation will also help with keeping the mind calm and opening of your abilities.
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig alittle to find it".

Ravensfox

Unread post Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:14 pm

I remember my first was a guided meditation too. It was for stopping smoking, originally I thought nah there's no chance because all I could hear in the background was repeated words over and over. However I found that I started not picking up the cigarette and I just ended up quitting all together. It really dos work and i felt amazing from it.

Now I meditate with just music and as I do I see myself in different locations. Once I saw myself on top of the grand canyon and another I was floating through the universe. It feel so tranquil.
Ravensfox

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information