Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Are Ghosts And Spirits More Active During Halloween?

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Owlscrying

Unread post Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:09 pm

Many believe that during this time, the transition of the Autumn to Winter, is when the veil between the world of the living and the dead/supernatural is at its thinnest. Think of a rubber sheet that is stretched to near breaking, where you can almost see through it. That’s how it is. Many believe that it even has a scientific reason, associated with the planet’s geomagnetic activities during the 3 days of a full or new moon, which is often when Halloween falls on.

Researchers over the decades have linked live moon phase data and solar and lunar eclipses with Biblical events as anchors for their argument for ghosts being more active during Halloween. As well, more proof of this is the rise in paranormal sightings and occurrences within days of Halloween. Paranormal investigations are said to yield more results during this time, because of the thinning of the veil.

And finally, another reason why could be because of the collective psyche of the people during this time causing a “self-fulfilling event.” We previously discussed how the collective consciousness can cause change in the world. During this time, many people believe in Halloween, and even dress up as the very creatures they fear. With the whole human collective consciousness thinking about Halloween and paranormal creatures, they actually become empowered to come through and pierce the veil, making Halloween more active for ghosts and spirits.

Source

migizi

Unread post Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:01 am

I like what you posted Owl. I believe they are. October seems more active for spirits as well. I believe it is all that you said that makes the vail thin. Have a hoot owls. Hug
migizi

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information