Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Help

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

AletaP

Unread post Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:13 pm

A certain occurrence happened in which someone was described to a certain spirit, and they saw what it was doing in their mind, then they began to feel nauseous and it felt like someone was tapping on their forehead and they became very dizzy. What is this called, and how can it be stopped? If it helps any, the entity that might’ve caused this was the Hat Man because that’s who I mentioned.

Ghost-Addict
ABT Team

Unread post Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:25 pm

Hi AletaP,

Welcome to the forum. I need to ask more questions if that's OK to get an understanding. You mentioned this occurrence happened to someone, can you explain what had happened, someone I assume you mean a physical person and not spirit?

The nausea could be feeling the effects of what the spirit person felt through an accident or some occurrence or that the individual who picked up on this didn't ground or shield and is feeling the full effects of not doing this. Again feeling dizzy could be again not grounding, feeling off balanced or something else.

I assume when you mentioned a hat man you mean a shadow person possibly? Although I need to understand the situation first more.
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig alittle to find it".

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information