Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Someone from a past life or a coincidence?

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

0shelly0

Unread post Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:16 am

A few months ago I started at a new school and the first day of class I looked down in front of me and saw this kid a few rows up. I instantly thought that I needed to be their friend and I really wanted them to be in my life. There was something familiar about them to me, but I am not sure what. Since then we have become friends and there is a very strong connection between us. I have also learned that he is from a place in the world that I use to dream about when I was younger.

I am confused on why there is such a strong connection between us since before even meeting. Is it possible that this person is someone I somehow remember from a past life?

rickman150

Unread post Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:17 am

This is a very good possibility. I have had this happen before, with one of my co-workers, he knew about me before i met him, he knew a lot about my past, and when i met him, i knew a lot about his past, because there was a certain feeling about him that reminded me of a former friend from the past. The friendship you two have can have been passed many generations down of lives, which is hard to say how far back exactly it goes, but it is possible.

Hope this helps some

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information