Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

I need help.

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

AnimalLover123

Unread post Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:22 am

I have the constant feeling of being watched. It always feels like "something" in my upper back/shoulder area. I sometimes see shadows out of the corners of my eyes. This makes me scared. I get the feeling of being watched even when my back is turned to a wall. Sometimes when I let my birds out of the cage, they just go back inside right away because they see something somewhere. I have 6 birds, 4 zebra finches and 2 parakeets, they all do this. Sometimes, they just randomly get scared. The parakeets will go on top of the nest, a pair of zebra finches will go in the nest, and the other 2 will be in one of their seed dishes. They aren't old nor sick. I sometimes get the feeling of being watched, even when I'm alone. Any advice? I really need help. This scares me to the point where I have to sleep with the light on. Any suggestions?

Samanthaj

Unread post Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:50 am

AnimalLover123 wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:22 am
I have the constant feeling of being watched. It always feels like "something" in my upper back/shoulder area. I sometimes see shadows out of the corners of my eyes. This makes me scared. I get the feeling of being watched even when my back is turned to a wall. Sometimes when I let my birds out of the cage, they just go back inside right away because they see something somewhere. I have 6 birds, 4 zebra finches and 2 parakeets, they all do this. Sometimes, they just randomly get scared. The parakeets will go on top of the nest, a pair of zebra finches will go in the nest, and the other 2 will be in one of their seed dishes. They aren't old nor sick. I sometimes get the feeling of being watched, even when I'm alone. Any advice? I really need help. This scares me to the point where I have to sleep with the light on. Any suggestions?

Hi AnimalLover

Good question and I can understand why you'd be seeking out advice on this :o) There is something about that feeling of being watched and when it's happening often makes you start to think what is causing that. As you know there is a chance that you could have a visitor especially with the birds going back into the cage. Animals are very receptive to energies, not to say it's a bad one (even if the birds appear startled) but they can definitely sense

You say when you are alone , do you live with others?
Has anyone else in the house sensed anything similar?
Are you noticing any other activity?

I know we can definitely sense when another (living) person is watching us. We've all had that where we've turned around and someone has been looking at us or similar. But you mention this happening when you're alone, which does make me wonder..... it may be a spirit visitor

So initially the thought of a spirit being around and watching you may be terrifying but the good news is, most of the time it's someone who you know :o) a friend or relative, even a pet in spirit.

Our minds sometimes jump to thinking it's negative but I hope I can reassure you that it's likely a loved one. Sometimes it takes a little figuring out before you can find out who it is and why. But usually I ask this

... Is there an anniversary nearing, (of passing)
... Has someone passed recently (within the past month or two)
.. I ask this as it's completely normal/ common to sense them close during anniversaries and again when it's a recent passing. The most common wayof knowing they are close is the feeling of being watched or the knowing that you are not alone, even if you can't explain why.

Aside from this, how long has this been happening, can you pinpoint a date? .. has it been happening since you moved in. Do you sense that you're being watched when you are away from home, or just when you are at home?

Let me know and will try help further to see who this could be :o)

For now please don't worry. I really don't get any negative vibes at all and you are completely safe :thinktank:

If it does become unsettling ask out loud for them to leave you to rest and see if you notice that helps.. it should do the trick. Sometimes it's simple as asking them to give you some privacy ... most will respect that

Sam j
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information