Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Am i under her spell?Why is happening to me?

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Stella1976

Unread post Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:37 pm

Ok this is going to be a long post..I am a 41year old woman what is wrong with me?I don't know how to get out of this situation?I'm writing this post because basically I'm lost.I don't know what to do?I am truly lost.I can't believe I am posting something so personal as I am a very private person, but this is so upsetting to me I don't think I can discuss this verbally with anyone without bursting into tears.I am a 41year old 5ft10 tall heterosexual curvy hourgllass shaped attractive brunette.I I like dressing well, and looking presentable. I don't dress slutty at all. My boobs are 32 f bra size though and I do have a big butt. My hourglass shape is unique and i am tall, and I appreciate that.If you are curvy, tall and busty, many clothes tend to look sexier on you than on a thin person. So things that fit properly that are relatively conservative can be suddenly too revealing and sexy when you put it on. This happens to me a lot.I wear almost always my satin and silk blouses fully buttoned to the top combined with a satin skirt or satin pants. I prefer wearing satin pants and a little shorter satin skirts, always above knees, sometimes even quite much, but not any miniskirts anyway. I am always on high heels and full make up on.I am always in tight form fitting satin and silk clothes. I am a stylish person.I usually stay away from anything too revealing.I am describing myself because i want you to know the complexity of the situation.On october 21st this year this skinny really short like 5ft3 ugly wrinkled face thin lips creepy green eyes grayhaired masculine 55year old woman started working at my workplace.She started touching me on her first day.She said that she likes to caress satin fabric and that silk and satin is so smooth to the touch when rubbing.She said that she just can't resist touching and stroking satin fabric.She started rubbing my back,touching my hair,wrap her hands around my waist, tight from behind and hugging me.On her first day she came up behind me while I was at my desk and started rubbing my shoulders. On her second day she approached me in the hallway, seemingly perplexed, and touched my breasts the same way someone might pat a pregnant lady's belly.I was too shocked to say anything about it.Since then this creepy short skinny mature woman coworker is OBSESSED with my boobs so much that every time she sees me.. she just cup and squeeze them over.. and over.. and over. its actually REALLY annoying.For the past two months she have touched my boobs quite a lot.Also she is constantly patting and rubbing my ass.She also always place her hand on my ass when i stand beside her.She is feeling up and squeezing my breasts on every occasion and commenting that they are squishy and big and soft.She keeps touching my breasts any time her hand is near them. I cannot bend over in front of her without her slapping or grinding on my ass.She is constantly trying to touch my boobs.When she gives me hugs she tries to bury her head into them.She will just randomly grab them. If she needs comfort she will tell me "I gotta rub your boobs". She is CONSTANTLY wanting to touch my breasts.If I just stand there, she would stay there for a long time just feeling them and squishing them or whatever.Also she
will just full on grab my butt.It is super annoying. I'm just standing there, and she'll walk by me and take a swipe at my butt.When I bend down within ten yards of her, she's right there, smacking or rubbing my butt.This short skinny woman is always commenting that i am so tall,big and soft.She tells me often that she likes that i am always dressed up in satin and silk and that she likes touching my clothes.I feel deeply ashamed of myself.I don’t know what to do.This short skinny pervert woman is saying to me that because her face is at level with my breasts and I am rather large she finds touching, squeezing, rubbing, and patting them and resting her head on them comforting.She said that she finds great comfort doing this when she's stressed.It is all my fault.She thinks that my breasts are a readily-available source of comfort for her.Also i think she is always grabbing,slapping and rubbing my ass to show dominance over me.It is so annoying.Other women my coworkers(all female workplace) already think that i am ok with it.My breasts have been grabbed numerous times in jest by her in front of other coworkers also she always place her hand on my ass when i stand beside her in front of them.I know other women my coworkers probably laugh at me behind my back because of this situation.One woman said to me that i make stupid faces while this pervert woman is groping me and touching me.She also said that it is bizarre that standing next to this short skinny mature woman i look like i giant and i let her get by with it.Please understand.There is a state I get into that I am struggling to understand.There are some things I don't know how to describe to you.I've been reading everything I can find about the freeze response, but it doesn't quite fit. What is wrong with me? Is this a normal reaction to getting attacked...to disappear into your head and go limp or rigid? I've never heard anyone say they did this and I'm so ashamed that I can't even say no or push her away.Usually when this short skinny ugly woman who shouldn't be touching me try to...I just kinda... let her do the touching,rubbing and hugging , but I basically just sit/stand pretty stiffly. It is all my fault.I am physically stronger than her i am 5ft10 tall well built well endowed and curvy.She is like 5ft3 tall skinny.I am always on high heels she is always in flat shoes.Standing next to me she looks like a midget.Any time I'm even within arm's reach of her, I feel her caressing me.As far as having intimacy with a woman? That's just something that I haven't done and will probably not do so.Im a straight woman never got turned on by a women.How can i explain this to a therapist?I am suffering from a paralyzing fear of this
creepy short masculine skinny woman . I feel like a fool, but i totally freeze up.I know it's really weird and probably sounds ridiculous. When she is groping me touching me hugging me pressing her face on my breasts I just want her to finish and leave.I am frozen to the ground.I am totally paralyzed while she is groping me,touching me or grinding on me.I don't know why it happens.Suddenly, I am unable to speak coherently.I'm going "ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" "errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" for ages and ages trying to think of what to say.Sometimes I just collapse into myself.She is like 5ft3 tall skinny.Also she doesn't look threatening. She is creepy and ugly but she is tiny, short and skinny mature woman.Am i under her spell?Well my problem is, I simply freeze when she is touching me. I freeze up.So what to do? I am a 41year old woman what is wrong with me. I am a weak spineless person.Why would I scream my head off if a man did it but I can’t verbalize a succinct “NO” to this short skinny mature pervert woman .I can't talk to my husband about this because he is extremely jealous and possessive.He is going to blame me.

rickman150

Unread post Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:31 am

In my honest Opinion, If your work place has a Open Door Policy, I would talk to your immediate supervisor as well as speak with hers (if the two are not the same ones). If you cant speak with a superior, go to HR, (at least follow Chain of Command in your workplace) and if worse comes to worse, you can file a sexual harassment suit against her, and file a restraining order against her as well. And if you don't want to go that route, see if you can be moved to a different part of the office maybe. But I would suggest going to your superior first.

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:33 am

Hello

I skimmed through your post but i'll just say this

Sexual harassment needs to be sorted out ASAP. I would advise you to talk to co-workers and management
I do not believe you are under a spell of any kind but that you need to talk to relevant people about this. It may also be worthwhile talking to your husband so he can help you with this

Sidenote: Yes, it's common to freeze up. It's part of the fight or flight response.. it happens.
Also i'm quite concerned that you mention your co workers have witnessed this and have done nothing but add to the situation?

Please talk to someone about this ASAP

Take care
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:33 am

rickman150 wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:31 am
In my honest Opinion, If your work place has a Open Door Policy, I would talk to your immediate supervisor as well as speak with hers (if the two are not the same ones). If you cant speak with a superior, go to HR, (at least follow Chain of Command in your workplace) and if worse comes to worse, you can file a sexual harassment suit against her, and file a restraining order against her as well. And if you don't want to go that route, see if you can be moved to a different part of the office maybe. But I would suggest going to your superior first.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: I agree.

Good luck.
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Stella1976

Unread post Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:07 am

Samanthaj wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:33 am
Hello

I skimmed through your post but i'll just say this

Sexual harassment needs to be sorted out ASAP. I would advise you to talk to co-workers and management
I do not believe you are under a spell of any kind but that you need to talk to relevant people about this. It may also be worthwhile talking to your husband so he can help you with this

Sidenote: Yes, it's common to freeze up. It's part of the fight or flight response.. it happens.
Also i'm quite concerned that you mention your co workers have witnessed this and have done nothing but add to the situation?

Please talk to someone about this ASAP

Take care
You don't understand.I have irrational paralyzing fear of this creepy short skinny woman.When this short masculine mature skinny woman who shouldn't be touching me try to...I just kinda... let her do the touching the groping hugging or whatever, but I basically just sit/stand pretty stiffly and then start breathing again when she is done.I have no idea how to stop it from happening in the first place. I wish I did..I'm practically defenceless against her.Is it possible that i am under a spell ?Is it possible to put a dark spell on someone?Most of my coworkers think i am stuck up arrogant and a bit of a snob.Alot of people have told me that I look unapproachable,arrogant and stuck up. Alot of people ( heterosexual females in general) pre-dislike me, unto they get to know me and find out that I'm a not stuck on myself at all.I'm the kind of person that only speaks if I have something to say and I keep my business to myself. I work for a good company. I am good and competent at my job..It is bizarre because i am 5ft10 tall,curvy,well endowed,well built and always on high heels standing next to this pervert woman i look like a giant.Because of that I am not taken seriously by my coworkers.I'm feeling really frustrated.Most of my coworkers think that we(me and this creepy pervert woman new coworker) just have a weird bond like that because i am just standing or sitting there like paralyzed not saying a word while she is groping me touching me rubbing me.

Stella1976

Unread post Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:09 am

rickman150 wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:31 am
Is it possible that this pervert woman is somehow paralyzing me?I am deadly afraid of her.Why?

rickman150

Unread post Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:12 am

I do not sense that you were paralyzed at any point, not sure why you couldn't move, most likely it was the fright or flight instinct.

Owlscrying

Unread post Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:15 am

Your self-description really, was not needed.

Nor, theirs.

It has little to do with what you look like and everything to do with their predatory behavorial tendencies.

You are even, in fact, giving (yourself?), them an excuse, that is non-existent.

You answer to your Employer, not your co-workers, so why would that matter, what co-workers think, they have no power of authority.

By doing nothing, You are allowing them to have power over you, no spell is needed.

Stella1976

Unread post Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:51 am

rickman150 wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:12 am
I do not sense that you were paralyzed at any point, not sure why you couldn't move, most likely it was the fright or flight instinct.
I am like totally paralyzed while she is touching me and groping me.Mouth is open but no words come out of it.I am so confused about what is happening to me!Whether or not it is my fault or not!I feel so ashamed.When she places her hands on me i can't move my hands and legs and i can't speak.She has power over me.I'm just lost. Should I even be upset?I'm SO embarrassed.I can't relax and its constantly on my mind, I can't sleep.It is very frustrating.I can't report her to HR because I don’t think I can discuss this verbally with anyone.It was really hard for me to write this.I am a 41year old woman.I feel embarrassed and ashamed of myself.I'm confused and my mind doesn't stop. I really worry that I'm going to lose myself completely! I don want to waste anyone's time but I had to get some of this out of my head. I have large boobs, and all men like to tell me about them. Men talk about them a lot, but no man ever dares to touch them. If he did I would tell him to ###$ off. If he did I would scream. If he did I might even report it.Being tall and curvy draws attention on its own. This can be both positive and negative. I tower over plenty of men and women. I love my height and my curvy stature. I love satin and silk clothes and dressing up too. I am always in high heels with hair and makeup done. That's just who I am.I love dressing up, I've tried dressing down, but I always end up changing. My clothes are there to be worn!People always ask me why I’m so dressed up.I always like to dress on my best, because I also feel great when I’m dressed pretty. Once, i’d been to the hairdressers and was off to do a little shopping afterwards and the girl at the salon asked where i was going looking so glamorous – i said i was going shopping and she was like “really? You look so glammed up to be going shopping!” I don’t mind though, i’d rather be wearing something i feel good in than look like i just rolled out of bed.I hate my personal space to be invaded. I have never felt such shame or degradation like this in my life.What do you think of me as a person based on the way how i have presented myself here.Please be brutally honest.I suppose I’m asking the question as to whether I give off subconsicous “please come take advantage of me” signals because it was scary how easily she started touching me.And this 55year old woman is short and skinny I’m also so incredibly scared of her.I am physically stronger than her.Standing next to me she looks like a midget.I came to this forum to talk about my freeze response to touching and groping by this weird woman.I feel like the most spineless person. I need help so desperately for this.I am like frozen, detached and numb while she is touching me and rubbing me.I am under her spell.

Stella1976

Unread post Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:22 pm

Owlscrying wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:15 am
Your self-description really, was not needed.

Nor, theirs.

It has little to do with what you look like and everything to do with their predatory behavorial tendencies.

You are even, in fact, giving (yourself?), them an excuse, that is non-existent.

You answer to your Employer, not your co-workers, so why would that matter, what co-workers think, they have no power of authority.

By doing nothing, You are allowing them to have power over you, no spell is needed.

I know that many women have to deal with worse, and I should just "man up", but I am an extremely non-confrontational person, and I usually prefer to endure something uncomfortable than draw attention or displease the other person. I am describing myself because i want people here to understand the complexity of my situation. I have begun to have really bad thoughts recently and really feel i need help. however i am not the kind of person to go and talk to anyone about my own problems. I don't know why but for some reason I'm really scared of this woman new coworker.I've also tried just clearing my mind when I see her but it doesn't work at all. My reaction to touching and groping by her is to freeze silently in absolute terror. Because of my freezing i can't tell her to leave me alone. I can't even tell her to stop hugging me groping me rubbing me. I just wish she would go and fall into a pothole or something. I am under her spell.Her creepy green eyes are just intimidating. She looks like a lizard. She is touching me and groping me and rubbing on me as much as she wants because i am unable to react. People have told me that they always thought I was stuck up or that I thought I was too good for everyone else.I hate that so much....especially because the total opposite is true.One woman work colleague has described me as a 'snob' on about half a dozen occasions. I still don't really know why. I know on one of those occasions it was because I turned down the offer to attend one of many social events they hold after hours... How not wanting to go somewhere makes me a 'snob', I don't know.

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information