Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Another note from me

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

rickman150

Unread post Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:33 am

If you happen to have a vision where you are in a forest, and you see a Silver wolf with blue tinting to her fur, with her back facing towards you please do not be alarmed, that is me. It means that I am wanting to visit with you in a way that I can communicate with you. In my astral form (as mentioned in a previous post) I cannot communicate with anyone, but if you find yourself in a forest with the silver wolf then I want to show you something or tell you something or share something with you. Wether it be a dream, a memory of yours, a vision, whatever it may be, you will know its your time to find something out. I do not intentionally do this, and I don't specifically choose when it happens, although, I can have it where I can let you know ahead of time (usually a hour or so before) and explain how the process goes, (usually you will fall asleep and about 30 minutes later you will wake up in a forest, but still be asleep physically here.) I don't normally know ahead of time what all I will show someone, or tell them, etc. it just happens as it happens. But what I do ask, is that if it is your time for a visit, don't approach me, instead, take a seat on the ground, quietly, and wait for me to tell you to approach, do not say anything, don't move unless I say you can, and please, don't try to walk ahead of me as I may be trying to tell you something. When I am in this form, if your language is not English as first language, I know many languages and can speak to you in your language easily. See you soon.

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information