Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

his PC rang by itself

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

silverlamp8

Unread post Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:48 am

i prayed over my friendship with someone and he was all freaked out after we hung up, he said his PC rang and rang, he messaged me saying it had never done that before
we've had an intense chaotic friendship but are healing and leveling it out
is this spirit's way of saying i hear you?
i wanted more he doesnt and ive accepted that but sometimes i do feel like deep down some day he will
but have accepted that is just my head now

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:45 am

silverlamp8 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:48 am
i prayed over my friendship with someone and he was all freaked out after we hung up, he said his PC rang and rang, he messaged me saying it had never done that before
we've had an intense chaotic friendship but are healing and leveling it out
is this spirit's way of saying i hear you?
i wanted more he doesnt and ive accepted that but sometimes i do feel like deep down some day he will
but have accepted that is just my head now

Hi Silver

Yes, spirit can influence electricals....phones ringing is a common one
It's possible it was a sign. I wouldn't dismiss it. :o)

I have had songs play on both the computer and on my phone... without me clicking anything. Both times the songs had relevant lyrics for the time/situation. I believe that may have been spirit..

Wishing you both the best. Friendship is the foundation for love... they go hand in hand....

Take care

Sam j
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information