Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Possible signs of occult activity?

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

TinyT

Unread post Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:09 am

I recently was ill (flu) and during the time I was trying to rest I started having overwhelming thoughts of my childhood and how I had weird things happen to me for a young girl. It was really eating away at me.

When I was young approx. age between 7-10 yrs old, I was already dealing with paranormal activity which I blame on the use of an oujia board and premonitory dreams.

In addition, I was followed to and from school by an older boy maybe 18-19 yrs old, while things did get dicey, he never did catch me and I shudder to think what would have happened if he did. I thank my dreams for that as I dreamt he was dangerous and knew the minute I seen his figure in the distance I needed to avoid him at all costs.

On top of that, I started receiving phone calls to my home from grown men, calling and asking for me by name, who would proceed in saying sexual things to me. I did not know these people, how they knew who I was or my phone number. It was very disturbing.

Anyway back to the present, I went to sleep that night and awoke from a dream of what I perceived to be a mason wheel of symbols repeating the name King Nimrod. I immediately went for my computer to google this King. Descendant of Noaha , builder of Babylon and also known as the founder of free masonry. I also began having a picture in my minds eye of my maternal grandfather wearing a Shriner's hat. Though no picture exists that I know of and none of my mothers siblings recall him having one. But also, my mother nor her siblings remember much of there childhood - barely anything.

Does anybody get any vibes or have any feedback to this scenario? Anything would be appreciated.

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information