Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Glass breaking by itself...

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Samantha

Unread post Tue May 02, 2017 1:07 am

I have a small candle holder made of glass (a little bigger than a tea light candle) that broke on its own, twice. I had a small amethyst crystal in it and am wondering if it was the crystal's energy that broke it. The first time the holder broke in half, on the shelf, with one half falling to the floor. I was sitting close by the shelf when it occurred. The second time (a few days later), the crystal was beside the broken candle holder (same shelf). A friend and I were sitting not that far away when I heard the crack of the glass breaking again. For some reason, I was immediately drawn to go see the broken candle holder. Astounded, I found one of the halves broken in half.
I'm thinking of a few possibilities. It was the crystal's energy. Or, it was the crystal's and my energy together. Or, it was a sign from a spirit, as I am sensing their presence in my new apartment. Or, glass can break by itself!?
Any feedback? Thanks.

Seagypsy
ABT Team

Unread post Tue May 02, 2017 1:26 am

hmm, well I think it would be very odd for glass to break on its own with no heat involved. Now if there was a candle burning in it at the time it might be a fault in the glass.

I can't imagine what would cause that. I am tending to believe it was spirit ... no reason ... just thinking maybe.

I've never had glass just break on its own. Odd for sure.....

Samantha

Unread post Tue May 02, 2017 1:42 am

There was no candle burning in it, either times...

homebound
ABT Team

Unread post Tue May 02, 2017 2:54 am

I'm with gypsy and going with Spirit, as I have never heard of anything like that happening; especially since it broke so cleanly. I'm at a loss. Interesting experience !
Let your weird little light shine so the other weirdos can find you.

Jackrab

Unread post Tue May 02, 2017 11:55 am

Well I was sitting meditating as I had been reading about the third eye then all a sudden my son started screaming and my other son had a glass of juice he put his glass down on the table it just smashed in loads of pieces quite scary

CelticRose

Unread post Tue May 02, 2017 12:32 pm

Maybe too much energy in the crystal. Some crystals do that, if they collect up too much energy and the crystal itself needs clearing.
The alternative is to ask the glass what it wishes to be used for, may sound silly but try it. Because you now have two halves there, so it might want to be used for a different purpose. The other thing is if someone in spirit is asking for your attention and is visiting letting you know they are there. I once had a reading done offline a few years ago and when they stepped back because I was still doubting their presence at the time - they knocked the head of the statue of the owl that the reader had on their stall desk. So I stopped doubting then because it was good confirmation for me. Shame about her owl though... but she got it fixed.

Samantha

Unread post Wed May 03, 2017 12:36 am

CelticRose wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 12:32 pm
Maybe too much energy in the crystal. Some crystals do that, if they collect up too much energy and the crystal itself needs clearing.
The alternative is to ask the glass what it wishes to be used for, may sound silly but try it. Because you now have two halves there, so it might want to be used for a different purpose. The other thing is if someone in spirit is asking for your attention and is visiting letting you know they are there. I once had a reading done offline a few years ago and when they stepped back because I was still doubting their presence at the time - they knocked the head of the statue of the owl that the reader had on their stall desk. So I stopped doubting then because it was good confirmation for me. Shame about her owl though... but she got it fixed.
Thank you CelticRose for your feedback. I appreciate it. I think that there is a strong possibility that it is someone in spirit seeking my attention. I actually think there are more than a few spirits in my apartment. I am in acceptance of all of this, however I am not sure how to proceed. I am told that I am clairvoyant and empathic. Personally I think I am clairsentient. I feel like I am to assist and help heal, but am limited in knowledge and feel that if I am to pursue this, I must do so with support.

CelticRose

Unread post Wed May 03, 2017 5:56 am

Clarity on its way to you Samanthaj - listen to spirit and they will show you the way forward :)

Arwen
ABT Team

Unread post Wed May 03, 2017 11:27 am

When I first read this I too assumed there was a candle burning inside the holder however I've read comments and can now see this wasn't the case.

It's very interesting indeed. I'd first look for heat sources. Was the holder underneath a radiator or a lamp that was turned on? Was it in direct sunlight? If not, then I have no idea what would cause glass to crack in such a way!

It's possible that the crystal energy broke it. I have never encountered such a power before, however if I know one thing it's that anything is possible in this universe.

Fantastic post!

Samantha

Unread post Wed May 03, 2017 4:53 pm

CelticRose wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 5:56 am
Clarity on its way to you Samanthaj - listen to spirit and they will show you the way forward :)
Thanks CelticRose for your encouragement. I do want to clarify though that I am Samantha and not Samanthaj. I know she is also a member on ABT. :)

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information