Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Trends in spirit activity

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

TinyT

Unread post Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:10 pm

Lately I notice that the type of spiritual activity seems to be going in trends.
For the longest time probably about 6-8 months it was the main light in my family room - it didn't flicker but actually turn itself on and off in different patterns and different times. Sometimes it would turn itself off for 30 seconds or so and then come back on, other times it would go once then a steady even on and off and other times a pattern of 3, once on and off, a series of several even steady on and off and then a quick blinking several times and then just stop.
So I still use this light just not as frequently due to a new purchase of a 3 way lamp that has cozier lighting and now I notice it's the doors in my house. I close them and double check that they are closed - because I'm slightly OCD, twice now my bedroom door has been opened and just the other day my front door. And even more recently it's been thumps and bangs like something is either dropping on the floor or hitting the wall. Though I can never find an offending object.
For the most part I don't get the feeling that the main presence here is omnious but from time to time there is a presence that is heavy and gives me the heeby jeebies.
So I feel like they want me to know they are here, but why? I can not communicate at will - I have tried. Is there a point to the activity? Or just because?

ChimeraInMerkabah

Unread post Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:59 pm

If you don't mind, i'd like to ask you a few questions. How long have you been experiencing these happenings? how long have you lived in the house? and when did you first notice these happenings?
Chimera approved

TinyT

Unread post Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:46 pm

ChimeraInMerkabah wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:59 pm
If you don't mind, i'd like to ask you a few questions. How long have you been experiencing these happenings? how long have you lived in the house? and when did you first notice these happenings?

Spirit activity itself is not new to me. Life long affair with the supernatural. Still trying to figure out if I am gifted or just some sort of magnet as I seem to have a mish-mash of capabilities but random and inconsistent.
As far as this house we have been here for 2 1/2 yrs. With random happenings since moving in. Me or the house causing unsure. Among other random things, the lights were the most consistent. Then the doors, then the noise. Just kind of noticed they have taken a pattern.

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information