Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Any Advice?

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Radenight

Unread post Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:04 pm

Hello Everyone,

So I'm going to cut right to the chase here and not bore you all with semantic. Basically, I just have a question for anyone that cares to give an answer. And I appreciate the honest answers and not just patronizing ones.

My cousin and I are gearing up for what will be his first hunt and what will be over 500 for myself and though I'm feeling/sensing that he (my cousin) has been properly prepared for this type of work, I still have this looming doubt that he's not quite as prepared as he thinks/is trying to come across as.. Normally, this wouldn't be so much of an issue as I would have my longtime friend/fellow hunter with me and I could rest assured that my cousin would be shown the proper guidance necessary to do what needs to be done out there and to give him some heads up on some of the things we'll be dealing with/evil that he's going to have to know how to recognize like the back of his hand.. But since that friend isn't able to be with us, I've had to give my cousin proper instructions to ensure both survival as well as success in achieving our goals throughout this hunt. And though I do feel he is ready, as I stated, there's still something.. just something nudging at me..

I'm open to opinions.. We don't leave until June of this year so from now until then it's preparation/research..

I thank you in advance!

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information