Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Fuzzy Feeling when Sleeping; In another world.

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Ellyion

Unread post Thu May 11, 2017 12:44 pm

I am not sure if this belongs here but I need some insight.

I just experienced something I have many times in the past but haven't in a while probably because I opened myself up to spiritual experiences if you can call it that. First, I felt a tingly yet soothing sensation all over my body when I was sleeping but I was conscious. Then I saw a middle aged woman who started talking to
me about her nice relationship with her daughter. She seemed like a kind person and likes to do arts and crafts. She kept ripping magazine papers and the noise was so unbearably loud. I asked her why she was ripping them? Most folks cut magazine papers not rip them into smaller pieces. I thought that was strange, but I forgot her answer to my question after "waking up". Then, the magazine noises became louder and louder. And then I heard a bunch of children laughing so unbearably loudly and I felt they wanted to play with me. I couldnt see them because the way I was "sleeping" I had my arms in front of my face. But I was scared and didnt want to go play with them. Then I saw a brief vision of a geometric pattern. I couldnt move at all. Then the fuzzy feeling went away and I am back to this world.

What does this mean?

ColeWayne

Unread post Mon May 29, 2017 3:46 am

I've gotten the fuzzy feeling before. It's not always when I'm sleeping. It starts as like a tingling sensation at the top of my head or in the tip of my nose. Then it becomes an overall fuzzy feeling. Sort of what I always imagined "warm fuzzies" to be. It's usually the first indicator I get if there's a spirit present that's about to give me a sign or something.

I started to get it before bed when I was having a lot of trouble falling asleep a few months back. A friend suggested I do breathing exercises and meditate. I found listening to guided meditations was relaxing but didn't help me fall asleep, so I started doing breathing exercises. I did a count of four inhale, count of four hold, count of four exhale and as I was doing it I focused on a part of my body to relax, going from my feet up to my face. The first few times I did it I just fell asleep, no big deal. But I had one night where I didn't drift off as easily and was doing the breathing for longer than usual (typically it's 5 to 10 minutes). I don't know how long it was to be honest because I lost track of things. But I had a fuzzy feeling start at the top of my head and move down until my whole body felt fuzzy. Then I heard a humming, sort of like someone just struck a tuning fork. And I still felt calm and relaxed even though that was strange. Like, I acknowledged in my head, consciously, "Okay, that's a weird noise," but I felt like it was okay that it was happening. Then my mind sort of emptied. No thoughts in my head, no acknowledgment of background sounds. Then I got the distinct feeling my mind was sort of drifting elsewhere, not quite like you feel when you fall asleep because I was alert, but sort of similar. I started putting questions out because I felt like someone was with me. I don't remember what I asked specifically. I do remember it had to do with not knowing what direction to go in at work, and what to do about a few specific ongoing situations there. I didn't get any answers or signs at all at the time, but I started getting repeating numbers pretty liberally in the next few weeks while I was awake going about my life. I've never been super into numerology and I've never put much stock in seeing patterns of numbers because I always felt like "Of course you're going to notice if a number repeats itself four times, or if a number is in sequence." But the more I brushed it off the more ridiculous it got. For example, I was getting 1111 for days and days and just kept brushing it off. So I'd start seeing and hearing it everywhere, rapid-fire. It would be on the digital clock on my office computer, I'd look at the time hours later on my phone and the numbers would switch to 1111 no matter what time it was. I'd buy something and see 1111 on the receipt. I was playing a game of Uno and four of us threw 1 cards one right after the other. The big thing was I'd see a digital clock change, flicker 1111, then change back. And it happened on two different computers, my cell phone, and 3 different digital clocks in our kitchen (stove, microwave, radio). Once I acknowledged it and looked it up I started getting other numbers. I still get these. I always get 1111 until I notice, then I get another number after. It's like the 1111 is someone going "Hey, I'm about to tell you something, so pay attention."

I'm not sure what your specific experience means. Maybe someone's trying to give you a message, if I relate my experience to yours. The fuzzies could be the sense that you're tapping into somebody, either to receive a message or, in my case, to send one with my questions.
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

Ellyion

Unread post Mon May 29, 2017 4:24 pm

I think so too! Sometimes I feel a presence, but they are vague black shawdowy figures sometimes. Other times, I actually meet a person and they talk to me. I just wish some of these messages they are trying to pass on to me were more easily understandable.

I only get this fuzzy feeling during sleep.

ColeWayne

Unread post Tue May 30, 2017 1:46 am

I often saw a shadowy figure too! I still do once in a while. My guide, or one of them, appeared to me as just a partially formed shadow and eventually got clearer as I got more comfortable with him.
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

Ellyion

Unread post Tue May 30, 2017 7:30 pm

That's so cool! I wonder if my spirit guides were trying to contact me... otherwise who could it be then?... Hmmm.

That is nice that you got more comfortable with them! It happens so often but Im scared.

ColeWayne

Unread post Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:38 am

It scared me too. Now I have a better sense of my guide's personality, so I sense as well as see him, which takes care of the fear. I still get scared when I get unfamiliar pop-ins.

Ellyion

Unread post Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:23 am

Oh That's good. Being scared is a normal thing. But I wish I knew more about who and what my spirit guides are like.

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information