Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Advice, please! Ways to spiritually clean out my room and house, without hurting my bird!

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

paranormalbeing

Unread post Mon May 20, 2019 4:37 am

Depending on the reason why you want to get rid of a ghost, there is a couple of things that you could do. Since you have mentioned that you are afraid of harming your bird, below are a few items that could come in handy:

Crystals
Sacred Herbs
Sacred sounds/instruments

I'm pretty sure that most natural herbs won't cause any harm to your bird. I know of people that have used them around dogs and other pets and they were completely fine!

I recommend reading this article: How To Get Rid Of Ghosts - Xtreme Ghost Hunting

They go more in debt on what you can do and how to do it properly. Hope it helps!

Sigh...

Unread post Mon May 20, 2019 6:17 am

na good job it must be done

stacyl222

Unread post Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:38 am

Setting up a selenite grid in your home is a safe way to do this. Take a piece of selenite and place in each corner of your home. With each piece you set, envision it going deep into the earth and folding under the home and up to the heavens. when you set your last piece envision the intent of your house having a bright light protection around it and make it known no negative can enter and only love, light, peace and spirits that mean well can enter if that is your wish.

love and light
Stacy
We are either a crystal or a stone. Each can be shiny or dull, have low or high vibrations which can raise or balance energy. Even the gravel are stones and have a purpose. All living souls have a purpose :heart:

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information