Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Can Spirits Move Objects?

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

Steve
ABT Administrator

Unread post Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:55 pm

-------Submitted Post

Hiya,
I am wondering if spirits can move objects in your home etc? In the last couple weeks, I have misplaced things in the home and my daughter can't find her favorite jeans. None of this makes sense to us. If this is possible, what is their reasoning?
Thanks for your help.
Ginny

ShadowOfLight

Unread post Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:26 pm

We've had this happen on both fronts: things being moved and things going missing.

For things being moved, favorite example is 'Uncle' and my cell phone.

Was tired one day, having been at my desk for somewhere between two and three days and just needed a break. This was not an uncommon occurrence back then. Laying down to rest, mid day, I heard my phone buzz. I had left it in my office, down the hall from where I lay, about 40+ feet. Had a feeling I would need it, but was too tired to roll to the floor and crawl to get it. So, I smile, close my eyes, and lose time to sleep.

When I woke up, it was dark. Husband was home and rummaging around in the kitchen, other side of the bedroom wall. I heard my phone buzz again and saw the wall in front of me lit white-blue from its screen. But I had left it in my office--and my husband knows not to ever touch my desk.

I grab my phone and see there's an email. I was closer to securing a new job/platform. I get up and thank my husband for bringing me my phone. He swears, "wasn't me, I don't go in your office!"

HaHaHaHa, sensed 'Uncle' walking around my office. I thanked him, too!

About a year or two ago, I was going through some plastic bins--attempting to be an organized human. I opened my 18 Gal. yarn bin. It was less than full (found the rest in other boxes and bags...no idea why) and, on top was a zippered bag my husband's late sister had bought him, monogramed and all back when he was in HS band. (he graduated school the year before I went in). I had never seen this bag and was instantly confused as he only mentioned it once, like a month into our dating. Atop the bag, an aged photo of my husband as a child, and a CD of my grandmother's (Mimere's ) funeral. An uncle had put it on a disk for everyone to keep/or see it if we had not been able to attend. I had not been able to attend(told not to come), nor was sent a copy of the CD.

Neither my husband or I can explain the items found in the bin.

When things go missing, we call it the "Land of Watch."

When I first moved in with my now husband, I had a watch, was my most favorite watch. Nylon band that had never broken, never failed to stay in place, a digital display that kept military time and seemed untouchable to scratches or scuffs. It never failed to light, chime, or work. And this is saying something. In my then line of work, I could never say I would not be hanging off the edge of a building, in a gun-fight or dealing hand-to-hand, or with wildlife. Or anything in between. And, had done it all.

So, before bed one day we both worked nights), I took off the watch and set it on the top of the entertainment center in the bedroom. I had had a night, I tell ya, hahahah. I slept hard. Next few nights, I had off; did not need the watch. It sat atop the entertainment center bleep-bleeping every hour, tried and true. It kept time and I kept up off its sound. Moving things around, I accidently knocked it off the back. It fell between the entertainment center, the wall, and a stack of three boxes that were all my belongings. Figured I would get it later, before my next shift.

Husband and I were just about off to sleep that night and heard it bleep. Except it did not double bleep. My husband and I both lifted our heads with a synced, "wth...?" He asked if it was the battery. I said no. Had changed it just six months before. And that watch never failed. That battery should last two years inside that watch. Did I mention I LOVED that watch? It caught on, I can't remember what, but held my weight twenty-some feet off that ground. Nearly took my hand and wrist, but held on until I could free myself and get back up, away from the drop. Not bad for a $12 Walmart watch. A good one snuck passed their quality control, I tell ya. Lasted me about four years by that night.

Well, the next morning, we set to finding that watch. We moved the boxes. We moved the entertainment center. No watch. We went through the drawers. We emptied and searched every box. No flipping watch! I did it all again, nearly moved that entertainment center across the room on my own, on the carpet. Husband called enough for both of us. But, I kept searching. That's MY watch! It never failed! And I've never had one work right since. It was not there. I bought a new one before my next shift. The next year saw me go through three more watches--even the all metal kind.

Husband and I have seen plenty of things go over the years, large and small. Silverware seems to be the current trend. We say it all goes to the "Land of Watch." Had a notebook go missing. Eight months of work vanished with it. Happy to say, four months later, it came back to me. Oh, I prayed to Lord and Lady for weeks before they graced me with its return. Has not worked with anything else--except Tarot Cards, but they migrate on their own accord. And are a whole other topic, hahahaha.

House goblins/gnomes are often attributed to missing items, too. Sometimes a bag of chocolate offered to them brings back items. Has worked for friends. One found the chocolate gone, and item in the bag--the bag unopened. Wish you the best of luck!
When I am gone and all light is lost, you will see me again...

keithdeakin

Unread post Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:11 pm

Hi...I firmly believe spirit can and do move objects, mostly, to get your attention that they are near other times just playing around as if it is game.Keys,mobile phone,wallet etc i found is usually down to spirit children, lights/tv flickering is usually an adult trying to get your attention.
Things do tend to reappear but sometimes in a place you would never have put them, don,t worry.
On a number of occasions,usually Christmas, i would purchase some cheap and small toys and leave them close or under the tree, sit quietly and relax and if your lucky, the atmosphere will change and you may see one or all the toys move.
Hope this helps.
Kind regards.

nikolie

Unread post Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:23 pm

Hi Ginny -

I was wondering if this issue has been resolved for you as of yet?

What I have experienced, personally, is that yes - spirit can move objects and remove objects. Purposes? Can be very different depending on the spirit. It can have something to do with getting your attention for positive or negative reasons. It can have something to do with getting your attention because of a playful nature or even because it's spirit of someone you know who wants you to know they're around. The movements/disappearances could also be related to an attachment the spirit has to the home or the object(s).

My first guess was that you or your child is sensitive - but for some reason I'm leaning more toward you. There are times when spirit simply wants attention for help or out of confusion. For those of us who are "sensitive" we're referred to as lights in the spirit world. They (spirit) seem to be more attracted to us. There could be a message that spirit wants to give/convey to you or through you as well.

If you're able to communicate, I would start there...if not, or if you're not yet aware that you can, I would start with having a medium do a reading for you or at least "look" through your home to see if she/he can find the source of the energy and the purpose. :)

Blessings!
Nik
Last edited by nikolie on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
-life begins at the end of your comfort zone-

ColeWayne

Unread post Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:58 am

I believe spirits can move objects. The most notable time I had something move was a book consistently falling off my shelf while no one was near it, no matter where I put it. After that things kept getting misplaced. I'd take off my glasses and put them on the edge of the bathroom sink then find them out in the kitchen, for example. That presence wound up being very erratic and unpleasant. I've had things disappear and wind up weird places in the office at work. My office mates as well, so it's not just me. In the office I feel like it's someone trying to go about a typical work day as if we're not there. Not sure if that makes sense, but it's the feeling I get.
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

mysterygirl

Unread post Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:38 pm

I have had things to go missing. My dad robe went missing out the closet for almost 3 weeks. He accused me of stealing it. The robe was placed neatly in the closet on the hanger after looking in that same spot thousands of times. It was freaky

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information