Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

A test from my medium days . . .

Post here for all your questions, stories and experiences, share with us.

ShadowOfLight

Unread post Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:21 pm

Mediumship is generally classified as communication with spirit without the sharing of space (letting them take control of part of yourself: hand, voice; total)

Back in my reading days, I would often allow spirits to speak, changing the reading altogether, or even channel for someone present. As it goes, that's all there is to it. But, not always . . .

One night I got an email from a woman. She had lost her brother and was in desperate need to contact him. I was nearing the end of an 18 hour session at the computer (my preferred reading spot, as 99% of them were through IMs) and knew I had to log off or I'd not sleep until the next 18h session was over. Back then, I was barely 20 and running full-open.

Letting that woman sit, without an answer, I simply could not allow. She did not say anything to trigger pity or sympathy. It just came through, between the letters of her arial font. I replied back, setting up a time that we could speak in IMs. After that, I snuck off for 3h of sleep and got back to meet her early.

Reaching her brother was not as simple as communication is said to often go. He fought me, every second, every inch. He put every defense I've known a spirit to use. He blinded me with fog, a haze that makes your senses revert back to the original five. He fed wrong information so that I could not connect with the correct spirit. He blocked me outright, almost to the point my will to find him was not enough.

I worked for 3h straight trying to reach him for her. Head hurt, could barely see to type at the end of it. She thanked me for trying, but understood; logged off. I felt her need and felt a need to cry. Didn't, mind you. I took a 20 minute break and went back to reaching her brother. He was there. He was listening. He was arguing with me. After 12 more hours of trying to coax him out to speak with me, he stomped and yelled, 'no!'

I snapped, mainly because it was the only way I could garner strength after such a match of wills, "Why?!"

He said, "because you are taking her money! You will tell her you need more and not tell here what I say. You will draw it out and take her for every penny!"

"Is that it?" I asked, now too tired to care. "You think I'm charging her?"

"You ARE! You all do! You cheat, you lie, you're a fraud!"

I blinked. Guess I'm not a psychic until spirit calls me a fake.... "I'm not taking her money. I offered to do this. I'm talking to you for free!" He spouts off again on my lying. All the while I am pulling up her emails to me and our IM log (I kept them all back then). He stood behind me; read them all. He then relaxed back.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I will talk with you, if I can see you talk to her for me."

"Of course."

We sat and typed out an email to her then talked in IM. after which he vanished, did not say goodbye nothing to tell me the link would snap shut. lol. He stayed grey fogged, despite letting me see him in human form. But I knew it was not his form. Two days later, his sister sent me a photo of him. The beads and feathers were true to his form and his being. The rest, oh, he played me for every stereotype he saw in this world. And I had no choice but to see them, too. I smiled, chuckled, and set the photo aside, to be always kept, long after the logs were erased.

He got me. lol!
Last edited by ShadowOfLight on Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When I am gone and all light is lost, you will see me again...

dae
ABT Team

Unread post Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:27 pm

so funny Shadow - thanks for sharing

ShadowOfLight

Unread post Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:32 pm

Lol, was a time, I tell ya.

keithdeakin

Unread post Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:57 pm

Hi Shadow..Not come across someone as stubborn and determine as you describe,it just shows how difficult things can be when spirit do not want to speak...The nearest to this i recall is a spirit who could not speak and communicated using symbols,like dice,loud speakers,birds, clowns etc and kept repeating each symbol until the message was accepted..bit like pulling teeth as we say over here in the UK.
Anyway good to read and i fully understood your difficulty.
Kind regards.

ShadowOfLight

Unread post Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:14 pm

Hahaha, wow. Seen only like two of those cases. Hope you got the message finished. Good on you!

Kalliopi

Unread post Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:03 pm

Haha wow, what an experience, thanks for sharing! It's always interesting to me to see the different personalities that come through!

Galio44

Unread post Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:29 am

Nice story so far. Glad to get it here.

Return to “Talk Paranormal General Discussion”

• Information