Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Debunking the big bang theory!

Bringing some of the mysteries of the universe a little closer to home.

Peacekeeper

Unread post Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:08 pm

They say the universe is expanding. But how can they tell when they haven't even seen the edge of the universe yet? You can't say it's expanding if you don't know how big the universe is! This is not how math works. :smackhead:

Freyja

Unread post Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:27 am

Here is a link to an article about that very thing: https://www.livescience.com/32260-how-d ... nding.html . Essentially, some guy noticed things were going away from us, and if the space between them as well were growing not just from our perspective, then whatever edge or limit of the universe there is must be also growing or going outward, however slow.

Peacekeeper

Unread post Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:10 am

I've actually already busted the big bang theory. My topics about why there's something and not nothing explains the universe. The big bang never happened. It's just the motion. There's no origin of anything. Everything just exists because nothingness can't be.

The Crimson Fox

Unread post Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:32 am

ive pondered this very topic may times and there is only one way I can back this theory in some aspects, its obvious that there must have originally been something to create our universe alone. I am open to the multiverse theory based on this. Take a star for example, when it supernova's its gases an dust spread out, and keep spreading, nebula's get created from these gases creating more stars and more planets therefore the cycle continues of ever growing ad expanding. So what is a nebula? a star nursery and a collection of stars, a galaxy is a collection of nebulas and stars. Each galaxy is part of a cluster and there are many of them. Judging by that aspect the universe we know today is nothing more than a cluster of clusters which lead me to the answer that there must be more clusters out there meaning more universes.

So the big bang we know may have only been a collection of stars that overtime went supernova in order to create our universe we know today, and think about it there are huge stars out there much bigger than our sun. Again there is no exact proof, just examples and a theory from myself how the universe we know was created. It leads to bigger questions which is facinating.

If you want to answer who is our creator, look no further than humanity itself. Everything we know is a theory created by us so therefore by default we are the creators.
The Crimson Fox

Peacekeeper

Unread post Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:26 pm

Ravensfox wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:32 am
ive pondered this very topic may times and there is only one way I can back this theory in some aspects, its obvious that there must have originally been something to create our universe alone. I am open to the multiverse theory based on this. Take a star for example, when it supernova's its gases an dust spread out, and keep spreading, nebula's get created from these gases creating more stars and more planets therefore the cycle continues of ever growing ad expanding. So what is a nebula? a star nursery and a collection of stars, a galaxy is a collection of nebulas and stars. Each galaxy is part of a cluster and there are many of them. Judging by that aspect the universe we know today is nothing more than a cluster of clusters which lead me to the answer that there must be more clusters out there meaning more universes.

So the big bang we know may have only been a collection of stars that overtime went supernova in order to create our universe we know today, and think about it there are huge stars out there much bigger than our sun. Again there is no exact proof, just examples and a theory from myself how the universe we know was created. It leads to bigger questions which is facinating.

If you want to answer who is our creator, look no further than humanity itself. Everything we know is a theory created by us so therefore by default we are the creators.
Your sense of logic is mediocre. And you can't have a good sense of logic if you never learned/did system engineering in software, network or electronics.

I did. You can over time develop a good sense of logic if you're obsessed with engineering. I was back then.

Return to “The Universe”

• Information