Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

“Human Light Bulb” Claims That He Feeds on Electricity When He Gets Hungry

WOW...... Is this for real?

Owlscrying

Unread post Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:45 am

Naresh Kumar, from Muzzafarnagar, northern India, claims that he has a unique gift. Not only is he naturally insulated against high voltage, but he can allegedly draw energy directly from electricity, so he doesn’t need regular food to survive.

42-year-old Naresh says that he discovered his unusual powers completely by accident. He was at work and touched a live wire, by mistake, but nothing happened. Most people would have probably thanked their lucky stars and vowed to be more careful in the future, but not this guy. Instead, he decided to explore his “superpower”, by grabbing even more live wires and eventually realized that he could use electricity as an alternative to traditional food.

Whenever I feel hungry and there’s no food in the house I hold naked wires and within half an hour I’m satisfied. I eat electricity like it’s food,” Naresh Kumar told Cover Asia Press. “I can touch any electrical appliance like a television, washing machine, fridge, and an inverter with my bare hands and it doesn’t affect me. In fact it helps my energy levels. I think about 80 per cent of my body is composed of electricity now.”

Source

Owlscrying

Unread post Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:46 am

father in India claims he's the 'Human Light Bulb' with his ability to plug himself into the mains and feed on electricity. Naresh Kumar, 42, from Muzzafarnagar, in Uttar Pradesh, northern India, claims his body is naturally insulated against high voltage and can touch naked wires with his bare hands whenever he feels hungry. He said: ‘Whenever I feel hungry and there’s no food in the house I hold naked wires and within half an hour I’m satisfied. I eat electricity like it’s food.’ Kumar claims he can withstand a current of 1,100 volts passing through his body, which is fatal for any human being.

Return to “Just Amazing”

• Information