Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

i had dream

Open up to new ideas and share your thoughts on the future.

minnow

Unread post Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:53 pm

god grab our hand me and melissa we start to walk with god
he say alot stuff will happen to the whole world
he say alot place will get hit powerful hurricane and place that never had hurricanes will get them so powerful , powerful earthquake and place that never got earthquake they will get it
alot places will get destroy
it first step for armageddon
god say it need to happen because peoples stop having love for eachother
only care about money
peoples just care about them self
god say peoples need to learn to love and love other
care about other peoples
what you think of this dream

Sara

Unread post Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:18 pm

Hi,
According to some religions and beliefs, it is true that this world is going to end one day. Yes today, human beings become so materialistic and lack compassion for others, but still there are some good human beings on this Earth, who love and support each other.
Reason why you had this dream means that soon you will go through with some transformation in life. Maybe in near future, certain life events will take place, which will help you grow as individual. So that's why you should mentally be prepared and embrace change for good. I am not professional dream interpreter but I hope this will help.
Thanks

Seven

Unread post Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:06 pm

minnow wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:53 pm
god grab our hand me and melissa we start to walk with god
he say alot stuff will happen to the whole world
he say alot place will get hit powerful hurricane and place that never had hurricanes will get them so powerful , powerful earthquake and place that never got earthquake they will get it
alot places will get destroy
it first step for armageddon
god say it need to happen because peoples stop having love for eachother
only care about money
peoples just care about them self
god say peoples need to learn to love and love other
care about other peoples
what you think of this dream

The word God is about empowerment.........Personal empowerment.......taking your hand is an act of guidance....empower yourself by viewing your surroundings see how you can make internal changes that you then can move to your outside world. Hurricane is water force so a lot is going on with you emotionally.....earthquake is earth force and indicate a lot in your life has been shaken up, lack of support from others, you might feel there's a need for more understanding, compassion from others who are in your life. Your life has undercurrents of adjustment that are going on which suggests you will need to apply your coping skills in order to make your way through these adjustments in your life and seems there is responsibility, deep caring, as you have another person with you, Melissa.
You control your own destiny, only you can empower yourself, only you can create blockages and only you can remove them, the god term is you, your higher self telling you there are changes coming prepare yourself.
Last edited by Seven on Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

glrecom

Unread post Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:49 pm

Your dream is as you heard it. Your remembered the words clearly because you were meant to. The world is about money. Without money there is nothing to do. Without anything to do there is no reason to be alive.

Return to “Theories, Predictions & Prophecies”

• Information