Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

The Main ArchAngels and what they help with

What are your personal beliefs, please share in your thoughts.

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:35 am

I'm a huge fan of the Angels as they've helped so many times in my life and i'm sure yours too if you're a believer in them. I thought i'd put together a quick reference list to help anyone who forgets like me which one is best for each situation... So here's a short list to the main Angels for you all

Archangel Metatron :

Call on Angel Metatron when you need to :
* Clear negative/ lower energies and unwanted energy residue
* For assisting in clearing your own Aura energy field
* Metatron is a great angel to call upon and ask for help when dealing with children and teenagers struggling to accept their spiritual gifts. Metatron is a great one to call upon for those who are struggling with Anxiety in social situations in public or workplace and for those who are being bullied in any way (Children OR adults)
*Metatron is a great Angel to call upon to assist children with Autism and ADHD and for communication difficulties of any kind.
*For assistance in Akashic record readings & may be useful to support past- life readings

Gemstone to help connect with Archangel Metatron is : Tourmaline

Archangel Chamuel
Call on Archangel Chamuel when you need to:

*Find peace for yourself or others during turbulent times in life
*For prayers of peace to the world/places or people in general

*For help locating missing items (or even pets!)
*When you are struggling to find a solution to any situation whether for yourself, or for another person
*If you are feeling lost in life and you're not sure of purpose or if you are confused about the way forward

*To help you find a suitable new job
*To help you find a suitable home / For homeless people
* To help you with finding an ideal partner or for strengthening a marriage
* For anything else, as long as it is for your highest good :)

Good gemstone for connecting to Chamuel : Fluorite/ Howlite

Archangel Raphael
Call on Archangel Raphael when:

*You are unwell or someone else is unwell - In need of healing
* To assist medical staff and support staff in helping their roles (doctors, medics, volunteers, veterinary)
* For those struggling with addictions or dependency of any kind (gambling, general bad habits,)
* For Mental health and Physical health, Emotional health and Spiritual support in healing
* If you are a healer (Reiki, Spiritual) calling Raphael to assist will also help your client
* For aid in pain relief in chronic conditions (to be used with medical support, not in place of!)

*If you are travelling, for all to go smoothly (stuck in traffic, missed flights? etc)
*If you need to clear away fear and general stress

Good stones to connect with AA Raphael : Malachite & various others

Archangel Jophiel:

Call upon archangel Jophiel when :

* You need to see more positivity in your life, in circumstances and in your relationships
* For new , positive friendships and good people to enter your life
* To assist with clearing the energies in an environment
* To assist you with self-care (New lifestyle changes)
* For the workplace (for peace within) and harmony between yourself and employers and tricky colleagues
* To help heal misunderstandings with others
* For insomnia and to restore regular sleeping patterns

Gemstones for Jophiel include :Pink stones, particularly Pink Tourmaline

Archangel Michael:

Archangel Michael is probably the most known of them all, he's very good for the following:

*Protection for yourself - Good to call upon for support in any situation where yourself or others are in need of spiritual protection (Ghost hunting, haunted places, from negative or dangerous people or places and situations
* For urgent interventions regarding health (Acute illnesses, Urgent health crisis of any kind) *With medical intervention, not in place of*

* To protect the home, your car, your relatives, your other important possessions of any kind and your pets.
* For general prayers of peace on Earth (anywhere)
* When travelling, it is said Archangel Michel is the best to call upon for safe journeys (Road trips, Holidays abroad)
* To protect your job / protect your reputation
* For guidance moving forward (when feeling ''where now, what do I do now'' in life. For direction and to clearly see the best course forward
* When you are worried for a relative or friend
* For warding off negative/lower energies from the home, or anywhere. To help you cleanse and to recover from Psychic attack
And
To assist in clearings of spiritual attachments *with help from a professional*

(More to be continued)
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

summerfoxx

Unread post Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:44 pm

That's a great start. I love working with the Angels, too. And me being Catholic, I have no problem with it.

angel722

Unread post Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:44 pm

I love this, thank you so much for sharing this. I'm always looking for a quick reference guide!

CelticRose

Unread post Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:14 am

Nice post :) Now I know which stone to work with also in terms of consciousness and ethereal stone if you don't have access to the real thing.

Samanthaj

Unread post Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:17 pm

Awww you're welcome. I'll add the rest tonight. There are so many but i'll add them in. :)

Me too, so easy to forget all the smaller things. I'm glad you all like it and it will come in handy.

hugs
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

aprilr81

Unread post Mon May 15, 2017 5:23 pm

Lovely guide for angels. Looks like I need to invest in some stones.

Return to “Spirituality & Faith”

• Information