Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Childhood friend

Lost a loved one? Trying to cope with your loss or wish to help others?

Britanyxo

Unread post Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:29 am

11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
Last edited by Britanyxo on Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Samanthaj

Unread post Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:37 pm

Hi Britany

I'm so sorry for your loss... my condolences going out to you and all of your other mutual friends, her remaining family. This must have been so hard on you... i'm glad you feel able to share your story as I think one of the most important things when dealing with grief is to share your story and talk to others
I have lost (most) of my closest friends in the last 3 years and there's no denying that it's one of (if not the) hardest thing we face in our lifetime. I'm so glad that you had a chance to tell her that you loved her.. Believe me when someone goes out of their way to take a moment and remind you that you're loved, it's not something that's forgotten soon. I'm glad you had that opportunity and you were open with her...and for her to tell you the same.

you said ''and I wish I could of been the friend that was there because I would have went home if she was crying''

Bless you... you know , I think your friend who passed knew in her heart you were there for her. I can only imagine how much you wish you could have been there but one thing I did learn is that guilt eats you up inside (Similar situation here, I missed a phone call before mine passed) and I beat myself up for a long time for not answering, though in hindsight and looking back, I realize it truly wasn't my fault ... I hope and pray that you also notice this was not your fault as you weren't to see this coming ((hugs))

As for the book, do you think you will go ahead and write it in her honour? :o)

You mentioned the girl who was there.. that would fully be your decision but something to think about is will it trigger memories if she stays with you?

Glad to see you feel comfortable to share here and keep on talking through. ABT is a fab place.

Hugs~ keeping you in prayers
Sam
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Return to “Bereavement & Grief”

• Information