Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Capturing Orbs, is there a better place or time?

The big debate what really are 'orbs'.

Millie H.

Unread post Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:59 pm

Hi, my friend and I have been shooting orbs for about 4 years now and since her husband passed away, they are frequently near where he occupied (the place on the couch, the piano, etc)

I know the rules about doing it with a flash and at night, but wondered if there are better or worse ways of capturing them? Mostly I was getting them with my Nikon digital and now I switched to Cannon and for some reason are not capturing as many?

PS, I've only ever shot white ones and don't see them until I look at my camera

Any other advice (time, mood) etc that would help is appreciated. Here are a few shots Image.... oh never mind, I can't figure out how to insert them, oh i see they are below!

-mh
Attachments
OrbsBedroom.JPG
A bedroom full!
3-24-15piano.JPG
Near the piano that was beloved
IMG_7881.JPG
Some are more bright
IMG_7881.JPG (120.84 KiB) Viewed 1427 times
IMG_8154.JPG
Here are some orbs I've shot
IMG_8154.JPG (94.58 KiB) Viewed 1427 times

DesertRat56

Unread post Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:46 pm

Interesting pictures. I have pictures of orbs around my grandsons but only when they were little. Some I have no explanation for, just a period when my middle grandson's parents were fighting a lot and a legal battle, and then after that grandson's step dad died.

When I lived in Texas I attended a workshop and we walked around outside taking pictures with a flash. I got a lot from one particular tree. Back then we did not have cell phone cameras (well, they were invented but expenseive) so we used film and developed it later. I don't think the type of equipment you use makes a difference.

Spookyboo

Unread post Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:46 pm

I don't believe it that's exactly what I saw. I've never seen them on a picture before . Let me explain I was born with clairvoyance with this gift if your open that is your third eye is receptive that's exactly what they look like wowive only seen them several times in my life the most recent was a few months ago in some bodies aura they normal invisible to the human eye but it is possible to glimpse if you alter your minds perception I had to enlarge the picture to confirm it. My own aura must touched this young ladies I instantly saw it in my minds eye but she seemed oblivious to the fact I was more excited I'm almost 100 percent sure this is were people who hear voices come from when I was very young it used to happen to me. This could be classed as an attachment I've 90 percent of people have them I am so pleased I found this thank you

Spookyboo

Unread post Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:49 pm

Another thing I noticed they not bothered you are observing them

Return to “Orbs Fact or Fiction”

• Information