Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Raphael - My Spirit Guide

Please leave all your posts for everything angel here

Baka114

Unread post Wed May 02, 2018 4:29 pm

I saw Raphael (the archangel) as he stood behind me with his enormous wings outstretched as if protecting me while I was doing a healing reading for a client. At first I just saw his giant, brilliant wings but then his name flashed in my mind's eye. This was before I had converted to Catholicism so I had no prior knowledge of the archangels or what they were known for. After the reading, I did my own research and discovered that Raphael is the patron saint of healers which made complete sense since I was doing a healing reading at the time. I also learned that his Feast Day is October 24th which is my second daughter's birthday. She is very spiritually connected and always has been even as a child. Just a neat little story that I wanted to share. Hugs!

littlelion

Unread post Fri May 04, 2018 11:29 am

What a cool experience, especially how it links up with events in your life - always nice to receive confirmation in these ways!
:boogy: just go with the flow :peace:

Gildamouse

Unread post Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:21 pm

Confirmation is a very lovely thing. You are lucky to have such a reassuring and detailed experience.

Return to “Angels, Guardian Angels”

• Information