Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Angel numbers

Please leave all your posts for everything angel here

Ashleyasks

Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:38 pm

This numerology it's all new to me the astrology sign on so much the numerology and the angels side and the vibrational whatever from numbers it's all very very new to me so can anyone help me learn a little bit about angels and numerology and these karamic debts and make sense of it all and how they all tie into each other thank you

Spooky

Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:39 am

I can make sense on the angel numbers part. When you see the numbers on a clock that tells time such as 11:11, 12:12, 12:34, 1:11, 1:23, 2:22, 3:33, 2:34, 3:45, 4:44; 4:56, or 5:55 this would be a sign to acknowledge and consider. Though must add that each different angel synchronicity number has a different meaning, it is one type of sign you may receive to point out what you must do for yourself.

Storm

Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:35 pm

Ashleyasks wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:38 pm
This numerology it's all new to me the astrology sign on so much the numerology and the angels side and the vibrational whatever from numbers it's all very very new to me so can anyone help me learn a little bit about angels and numerology and these karamic debts and make sense of it all and how they all tie into each other thank you
Numerology is energy each number holds energy
One.......self...empowerment......to begin.......take action.......impulsive......creative..........Aries/Sun/Mars/Fire energy
Two......supportive....nurturing......emotions.......mother....females.........Cancer/Moon/Water energy
Three......social......communication skills.....abundance....people.......broad views, open minded.........
.Sagittarius/Jupiter/Neptune Fire energy
Four.........technology.....science.......discovery.....structures.....experiment.......Aquarius/Uranus/higher octave of Mercury/Air energy
Five.......mental processing.....quick pace.....communication skills....hurricane energy.......Gemini/Mercury/Air energy
Six........compassionate.....love.....humanitarian......responsibility......social......creative......Taurus/Venus/Earth energy
Seven.......visionary......one's own space.....mental processing of info....abstract thinker......Pisces/Neptune/higher octave of Jupiter/Water energy
Eight.......structures....foundation.....strategy.....money....strong.....dependable.......Capricorn/Saturn/Earth energy
Nine......endings.....bold.....impulsive.....combat....stands up for beliefs.......Aries/Mars/Fire energy

Storm

Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:24 pm

Spooky wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:39 am
I can make sense on the angel numbers part. When you see the numbers on a clock that tells time such as 11:11, 12:12, 12:34, 1:11, 1:23, 2:22, 3:33, 2:34, 3:45, 4:44; 4:56, or 5:55 this would be a sign to acknowledge and consider. Though must add that each different angel synchronicity number has a different meaning, it is one type of sign you may receive to point out what you must do for yourself.
Double numbers are considered MASTER NUMBERS this means it's the energy doubled. As in 33...........examples, this is huge amount of people coming in.......conversation will be increased........some people will be at odds with what a person is doing and some will be on board with it.
The number 11:11 was the gates were closing and people were to be at a higher vibrations/frequencies or they would be left behind (Mayan code). The one is to empower oneself and walk/enter a new path/frequencies/vibrational field. Allowing one to rise above and evolve, stuck in old mindsets won't allow a person to do this, so they have to shed ole coils (the snake does this in order to grow) so energy movement takes place. Become more than you were before, awaken the sleeping coiled snake move the energy (Chi) up through the meridians in the body.
Tesla believed the numbers 3 6 9 held the keys (think about it)........3 Sagittarius Jupiter higher frequencies as in learning, abundance ...........6 Taurus Venus love beauty accept responsibility.......healing the 9 Scorpio Mars/ Pluto........create/destroy that which doesn't work / end......regeneration the body heals itself, repairs.

glrecom

Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:07 am

If angel numbers are our inheritance from the Heavens, then I AM THE INHERITOR OF ANGEL NUMBERS!

Storm

Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:28 pm

Doreen Virtue had an interest in angels a lot of her work was in that area it was a way for ppl who wanted to use Oracle cards to feel comfortable hence their religious beliefs.

Storm

Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:44 am

Father of numerology was interested in how the flow of energies work......one seed becomes 2 , and in alchemy the mixing of two energies become a 3rd energy .......such as a baby.
The tarot card numbered 14 relates to this if you noticed on that card most will have a person holding 2 vases filled and she is pouring them together thus creating a 3rd substance.

Disrop

Tue May 12, 2020 6:47 am

I didn't know all this before either, but I was terribly interested in understanding how everything works. About a year ago, I started to understand this a little bit, but many of my friends laughed at me and just didn't understand. I was sad about it, but I didn't lose faith. I tried to find some suitable books, but they simply did not appear in my city

Storm

Tue May 12, 2020 10:48 am

Disrop wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 6:47 am
I didn't know all this before either, but I was terribly interested in understanding how everything works. About a year ago, I started to understand this a little bit, but many of my friends laughed at me and just didn't understand. I was sad about it, but I didn't lose faith. I tried to find some suitable books, but they simply did not appear in my city
Hi there Disrop, come to chat if you can we discuss many topics and sometime there are off topics too just relaxing and casual chatting. I be happy to help you in areas of numerology ......tarot .....astrology....here in forum's or in chat. See you soon. 😀

dekinridoine

Fri May 15, 2020 8:30 am

I've been looking for some information about angel numbers for a long time because I can't find any detailed information about it anywhere. I tried going to the local library, but there is absolutely nothing about it. I also tried to find out from some people who might know something about it, but it turned out that they know almost nothing. Soon I was able to find detailed information about angel numbers meaning and it just changed my whole world and my perception. I took a completely different view of many things. In addition, it was so extensive knowledge that I didn't even have any additional questions. Now I continue to search for various additional information, if you are really interested, you can contact me and I'll share what I know

Return to “Angels, Guardian Angels”

• Information