Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

spirit taunting my child help!

Please read 'Terms Of Use' before posting.

bribreeze

Unread post Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:54 am

hey everyone,
hopefully I don't sound nuts but over the past few days, a spirit has been traumatizing and taunting my almost 2 year old daughter. I don't know what to do at this point and I am worried for my childs well being! this thing is pounding on walls making the whole house shake. the enitity has been talking to my daughter, today was a whole whirl wind of activity. this spirit is now opening doors, he scared my baby daughter to death! I was getting her dressed and she was looking up at the ceiling and pointing so I'm talking to her and the next thing I know she has her hands covering her eyes screaming at the top of her lungs and shaking her head! what is a mother to do, me I started telling the thing it was not welcome and to leave her alone and it goes ballistic pounding on a wall upstairs! I really need help if anyone can help, or give advice on what to do I would greatly appreciate it. I am worried for my daughter please!

ShadowOfLight

Unread post Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:16 am

Are you sure this is just for your daughter? Could just be entity on the land or property. Have you had the house cleansed? Also, if you tell something to go away, it will or it will throw a tantrum, testing your will. That will is all that makes it go. Falter and it stays, so get house cleansed.

Is your daughter frightened before or after you react? Just curious. Have you talked to her about what she sees or hears?

Reason I do not think this is only about her is that you say walls and shaking whole house. This is not specific to her, seems more generalized. I do understand your concern,. Am a parent myself and have strict safegaurds around the house regarding spirits. If not family or guides, not allowed -- period.

Please, cleanse, bless, sage, bind, whatever you need to do, best bet to call in a local group and get it done.
When I am gone and all light is lost, you will see me again...

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:48 pm

Hi Bribreeze

Feel free to join us in the Chat rooms to talk further about this

You can use chat on a mobile

Hopefully we can get to the bottom of it all

take care
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Return to “Demons, Evil Spirits, Attachments & Clearings”

• Information