Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

My craziest paranormal experience..

Do they exist? A figment of our imagination or modern folklore?

happyemokid2

Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:51 am

I would always hear mumbles of conversations between a man and a girl and see a tall figure. I thought it was my brother & baby sister. Then I started to hear the girl's words clear as day, basic exchange of pleasantries....and everyone was asleep. One day I was home alone and I saw the girl sitting on the floor next to my bed. We looked at each other, I looked away and back, she was gone. They became a normal part of our home. My other sister played the Ouija board and came to me explaining the exact dream I had a few days before after talking to the man in our home. I still remember it so vividly. Recently the only thing I've experienced has been discomfort in a few areas of my home, but my building was getting a lot of renovations and it stopped shortly after all the work was completed. Thanks for reading!

argo327

Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:30 am

Still have theboard??? If so BURN IT. Irresponsible use of a ouija board can open dangerous doors and piss Spirits off especially if you inadvertantly trap them somewhere. As with any tool of a trade it needs to be respected and used with the purest of intentions!
Peace, Light and Love for you, just open your mind and take it, it's free.

Return to “Shadow People”

• Information