Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Looking for Psychics/Your Theories or Beliefs on Psychic Abilities

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
Ignis

Unread post Mon May 28, 2018 12:26 pm

I am looking for other people who have psychic abilities. No matter what this ability might be. I'd like to speak with you. I am currently doing a bit of independent research and have some questions. This comes from someone with abilities of their own. I have questions for others about how they use their abilities and how they work. Thus far, I have seen certain patterns. I am very much interested in continuing my observations. Anyone who is willing to speak with me. You can feel free to comment here or to contact me through private message. I would also love to strike up a conversation here on this thread about everyone's theories and beliefs on psychic abilities. Do you think everyone has them to some degree? Where do you think they come from?

keithdeakin

Unread post Tue May 29, 2018 6:35 pm

Hello...If you wish to ask me questions regarding psychic abilities I may have please feel free and if I can answer I will do so providing you understand they will be my opinion only and not based on any other persons belief.
Kind regards

Helen

Unread post Wed May 30, 2018 8:04 am

It would be nice to keep this to the open forum. I think we would all benefit from this thread. It interests me. I am Akasha on this site. You can ask me anything you want. :)

Ignis

Unread post Wed May 30, 2018 11:34 pm

For those of you who have commented on this so far. I'd love to hear your feedback on the two questions I asked above.
Do you think that everyone has some form of psychic abilities whether they realize it or not?
Where do you think psychic abilities come from? To elaborate more on this question. What do you think is the origin of psychic abilities. Something more mystical, is it simply inherent abilities the human mind possesses, some variety of both, and so on. What do you think are their origins?

Sassie08

Unread post Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:53 pm

Hi! I’m trying to figure out if I have any psychic ability. My family is very open about it so I grew up thinking it’s “normal”. A family member developed her psychic ability when she was taught by a friend and she continued to practice over the years.
In my case, I’m not really sure if I have any psychic ability. I don’t know if feeling energies and passing it on to a person or a place is an ability. Also, I don’t know if knowing what people are about to say is an ability.
There are so much I wanna understand and learn HOWEVER, a big part of me is scared. I have family members who can see ghosts and creatures and I don’t want that.

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information