Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Outside Authorities

An open board to say hello or chat about anything really!!

Forum rules
If your topic of discussion is specific please look for a more relevant board before posting on our general 'Chit Chat' board, thank you.
keithdeakin

Unread post Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:00 pm

SamJ...You could talk about Chackras, what they are and how they can influence our intuition, perhaps question our anxiety.How to work with them, opening and closing them, at the start you could include the colours associated with each one or leave the colours out until such time as the person understands.
Hope this helps.
Kind regards.

Samanthaj

Unread post Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:09 pm

Thank you Lovingsilentvoice and Keith..
Great ways of explaining that and will help me in future to explain it.
Could never explain it well but as you have both put it.. The Emotions felt or (absence) of them can definitely help us determine what is anxiety/worry & what is intuitive
What holds a purpose/meaning and what is just overactive thoughts / worry.

Great topic thanks again
Sam j
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Loving Silent Voice

Unread post Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:50 am

Samanthaj,

You're very welcome... We are always learning new things. it's never easy to explain the feelings and sometimes I still having a hard time to explain it, too. ;)

Love and Light!

Loving Silent Voice

Unread post Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:11 am

I would like to something about intuition. I've been given a message this morning when I was in the shower and it has really touched my heart! I thought I can go ahead and share the message.

Intuition does NOT judge you. Intuition does not have this judgmental quality voice. Families or friends does.

For example: "Look at you. You are 25 years old and you are still living with your mother. Why can't you move out? Look at me, I am living on my own and I am learning stuff"

The truth is - Some people told me like that and asked me if I am still living with my mother. Some would give me a lecture but then some are just curious without saying anything. But my intuition knew better. It's because intuition knew what's my soul plan is and what I am meant to learn, to grow. When I am given this message, I was really touched. Intuition doesn't speak like that at all. It loves us unconditionally, knew who we really are, understood everything what we have been through and knew what's best for us.

Intuition can see a bigger picture than what our mind can see.

For example: People might tell you to go to college because if you don't, you might be hearing this voice saying "You are a failure, you are not educated, and that you will be having a difficult life." This is not your intuitive voice speaking. This voice you are listening to...it could be your family, friends, or some people that you might have met and they are well-educated people...such as teachers, counselors, doctors or something like that. They will tell you to go to college because that is what they believe in. It can be harmful when they plant that idea or belief into your head and you will hear that voice in your head in some ways and can make you not listen to that intuitive voice if you allow it. What you need to do is to calm yourself down and going deeper to that place within you (somewhere between your heart and your stomach) and not in your head. Focus on your gut. you will get a feeling, an inner knowing (no emotions).

Your intuitive voice might tell you not to go to college for some good reasons. Your mind might not understand why at first or might try to fight against that voice because you might think it's stupid or afraid of what people might say or whatever it is... but you just need to go with it and trust that. If you choose to listen to different voices instead of your intuitive voice, this can mess up your future. When we don't listen, we get that nagging feeling in us and that never feels good. A lot of us trying to cover that up by doing drugs, alcohol, food or something like that because of that feeling.

We have to remember that everybody's path is different. We shouldn't compare ourselves to others. We need to learn to be true to ourselves and make sure we are not doing what others says. If you ask me if it's a good idea to go to college or not. I will tell you it's not up to me. It's up to you. Just make sure you are not doing it because that's what everybody does, or you are doing it because you are being told to. I just wanted to let you know that it's okay to walk a different path. It's okay not to do things like others does. You are unique in your own way. Listen to that voice within you and trust that voice. Remember it doesn't judge you and it loves you unconditionally.

Love and Light!!

Return to “Members Chit Chat”

• Information